The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by A-Cooky
omg just had the admissions newsletter from barts... had a mini heart attack thinking it was a decision!! anyone else had it?

Lool, was just abt to say the exactttt same thing!! *sigh* they rlly like pushing our hopes high then slashing them... mean imo lol
Original post by Master219
Lool, was just abt to say the exactttt same thing!! *sigh* they rlly like pushing our hopes high then slashing them... mean imo lol

Ahh that nearly gave me a heart attack too!!!!!!!!!
Reply 1782
Original post by A-Cooky
omg just had the admissions newsletter from barts... had a mini heart attack thinking it was a decision!! anyone else had it?

I thought it was a rejection letter omg
Original post by yrmsr
I thought it was a rejection letter omg

Haha me too, and I had a southampton offer just two hours ago!

Posted from TSR Mobile
We all just got trolled by Barts
Anyone rang up to ask recently?
Original post by Turdasaurus Rex

Thoroughly trolled. I had to read it about 3 times to work out if it was an offer or a rejection, then finally realised it was neither!

I am thinking this means decisions soon though....
Original post by Cat1996
Thoroughly trolled. I had to read it about 3 times to work out if it was an offer or a rejection, then finally realised it was neither!

Hahaha me too 😂😂🙈
Original post by Cat1996

Possibly tomorrow as someone said that they were sending out offers 10 days after the last interview date
Original post by Turdasaurus Rex

You guys too! It scared the s*** out of me. I was so shocked I couldn't read it properly and just saw the "it's very competitive" part that all rejection letters say!
Original post by TheHopefulIdiot
You guys too! It scared the s*** out of me. I was so shocked I couldn't read it properly and just saw the "it's very competitive" part that all rejection letters say!

Omggggg my heart beat went crazy for a minute there! Yeah I'm thinking we'll hear soon though
oh mannn i was sooo scared when i got the newsletter ._. *phew*
Offer from Barts! Came just after that newsletter.... Grad applicant to 5 yr :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1793
I don't think this means anything... Remember how we got a newsletter in December about interview invites and then it took ages for anything to happen?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by worryguts33
Offer from Barts! Came just after that newsletter.... Grad applicant to 5 yr :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratssss :smile:
Reply 1795

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! Did you receive it on track or via email?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey congrats!! I wonder if they sent it all out in one go for grads? When was your interview ? Xx
Reply 1797
Will they give less offers this year compared to last year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by medic3
Will they give less offers this year compared to last year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why would they?
I saw the barts newsletter 15 mins and my hands are still shaking...

I think I got especially scared because I read from the 2014 entry that people got emailed about a waiting list prior decisions and they ended up on it? (This newsletter seems to be for everyone though)

Latest

Trending

Trending