The Student Room Group

Birmingham Medicine applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

What's an A2B scheme
Reply 781
Original post by awesome_egg
ME TOOO!!

Yayyyyyy! :smile: I remember u stressing about whether you got one! Which date have u chosen? I'm not choosing until I speak to the ucas helper person at school.
ME TOOO!!

Hi, is this a mock interview under the AtoB scheme or the real deal? thanks :smile:
Reply 783
Original post by BrokenS0ulz
Are you on the A2B scheme? How do you have an interview without meeting their minimum requirements? Congrats though!

Yes I'm on the scheme. The minimum requirements for A2B are different that's why, you need ABB for A2! And thanks :smile:
Reply 784
Original post by WeirdF
Wait what? Their minimum entry requirements are A*AA and they like high GCSEs. Not trying to be rude, but how exactly did you get an interview? I know that comes off as harsh, but it seems strange.

Lol it's not rude, I should've explained before that I'm on the A2B scheme. And that's how I got the interview. Also I think my strong ps helped :smile:
Original post by 2en1
Yayyyyyy! :smile: I remember u stressing about whether you got one! Which date have u chosen? I'm not choosing until I speak to the ucas helper person at school.

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR INTERVIEW!!

I chose the 4th February at 12 pm :biggrin:
Original post by unitopayfor
Hi, is this a mock interview under the AtoB scheme or the real deal? thanks :smile:

I got a mock about 2 weeks ago, and the real thing today! :biggrin:
I got a mock about 2 weeks ago, and the real thing today! :biggrin:

Cool....well done and good luck! :smile:
Reply 788
Hi I'm new to the student room but basically I've received an A2B mock interview for medicine. I've also received an email from the universities admissions tutor about a MMI? Does this mean I have been invited to an interview or does the universities interview go directly on track?
hi, sorry if this is entering the forbidden territory of asking about interview details, but I am incredibly worried about temperature? I tend to get quite chilly.. :/
Original post by pinkgorilla
What are your stats like ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

12 A*s 1 A 1 distinction* at GCSE
AAAA at AS
A*AA predictions for A2
670 average UKCAT

Fair bit of work experience, but have a job running along side sixth form which takes up a huge amount of my time.
Original post by Sym13
Hi I'm new to the student room but basically I've received an A2B mock interview for medicine. I've also received an email from the universities admissions tutor about a MMI? Does this mean I have been invited to an interview or does the universities interview go directly on track?

I would assume you've been given an real interview and a mock interview, but double check by clicking on the links in the email and see if the real interview email let's you book a date for MMI.

University interviews don't show up on track.
Please do not ask for details of what is asked/happens at an interview. It gives others an unfair advantage.
Original post by kateamelia
I study Biomedical Science. Yep I'll be sure to let you know! Not feeling too hopeful about it atm considering first and second interviews have gone out.

Have all the second and final set of interviews gone out?

Can anyone with an interview in feb, look at the online site and see if there are still spaces?
Original post by kateamelia
I study Biomedical Science. Yep I'll be sure to let you know! Not feeling too hopeful about it atm considering first and second interviews have gone out.

I feel you =/
Original post by User:26758
Have all the second and final set of interviews gone out?

Can anyone with an interview in feb, look at the online site and see if there are still spaces?

There are around 200 unfilled spaces atm
Got an interview today!
Original post by LTAJizzes
Got an interview today!

Same here! So relieved!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is the interview booking unavailable for anyone else too?
What are your stats for the people who got interviews today ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending