The Student Room Group

Fooled by a girl

Hi guys

I'm now living one of the worst days in my life. I have been chatting with a boy from TSR for about a month. I found him in LGBT group and I really enjoyed our conversations. He was always so nice to me... and this is a rare thing to see as for the two last years, no one was. I must say that I have had two relationships in my life before. My first boyfriend realised he's straight or at least he doesnt want to live as a gay. My second boyfriend cheated on me after a couple of months and he slapped me... not once. And then I found Liam who was everything I ever dreamt of. He was so cute, said he love me and he even had a baby son... and I always wanted to have one. I've been so worried about his mum dying in hospital...

... today I found out none of this was true. I've been fooled by "his best friend" Grace... and I can't stop crying. How did I deserved it? I kept telling him how fragile I am and that I'm scared of being heartbroken again. Now"Liam"'s gone and all "he" has left behind is a hole in my heart.

Why do girls do such things? I don't even know her... never done anything to her. :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ucki
Hi guys

I'm now living one of the worst days in my life. I have been chatting with a boy from TSR for about a month. I found him in LGBT group and I really enjoyed our conversations. He was always so nice to me... and this is a rare thing to see as for the two last years, no one was. I must say that I have had two relationships in my life before. My first boyfriend realised he's straight or at least he doesnt want to live as a gay. My second boyfriend cheated on me after a couple of months and he slapped me... not once. And then I found Liam who was everything I ever dreamt of. He was so cute, said he love me and he even had a baby son... and I always wanted to have one. I've been so worried about his mum dying in hospital...

... today I found out none of this was true. I've been fooled by "his best friend" Grace... and I can't stop crying. How did I deserved it? I kept telling him how fragile I am and that I'm scared of being heartbroken again. Now"Liam"'s gone and all "he" has left behind is a hole in my heart.

Why do girls do such things? I don't even know her... never done anything to her. :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

People do such things before they don't have a heart. They gain pleasure out of tormenting others. This must have been so horrible for you, especially as everything seemed so genuine between the two of you.
*hugs* don't worry girlie, some people like to pick on others who are able to get relationships.
You had you're tome and it's over I guess but your friends didn't go right? People still care about you.
I'm here also just pm me whenever and I'll get back to you asap.
I know you are upset but you have a chance to learn now and to not do it again.
I'm sure tons of people will help you here and irl.
I know I will.
Reply 3
Original post by Hachik0
People do such things before they don't have a heart. They gain pleasure out of tormenting others. This must have been so horrible for you, especially as everything seemed so genuine between the two of you.

You can't imagine. :frown: I even told my mum about him... This may seem cheeky but I wish she could experience this too. So that she won't never ever do it again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Arkarian
*hugs* don't worry girlie, some people like to pick on others who are able to get relationships.
You had you're tome and it's over I guess but your friends didn't go right? People still care about you.
I'm here also just pm me whenever and I'll get back to you asap.
I know you are upset but you have a chance to learn now and to not do it again.
I'm sure tons of people will help you here and irl.
I know I will.

Thank you so much. Well the worst part is that I could still do it again. My friends live in Slovakia... I'm on my own in UK. Don't have any friends... This loneliness sucks...
And I keep thinking about him. This is so bad... I'm in love with a boy who doesnt even exist. :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ucki
You can't imagine. :frown: I even told my mum about him... This may seem cheeky but I wish she could experience this too. So that she won't never ever do it again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Even if she went through it most of the time it won't effect them because of the way those people are.
They are either
arrogant and cocky and like screwing people around, most of the time these people wouldn't be effected if the same thing happened to them they would see it as a reason to continue.

Or they just want to see pain and they would just do it more if it happened to them out of anger because they are vengeful

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Even if she went through it most of the time it won't effect them because of the way those people are.
They are either
arrogant and cocky and like screwing people around, most of the time these people wouldn't be effected if the same thing happened to them they would see it as a reason to continue.

Or they just want to see pain and they would just do it more if it happened to them out of anger because they are vengeful

Posted from TSR Mobile

It happened to me but I would never do it to anybody. Life is so cruel... I should be writing my PS and getting ready for UKCAT... but I couldn't before and now it's even impossible.
I try to be fully honest with people, I'll tell you Wyatt I tell others so you know people try to bully me.

I'm a guy, nerd/anorexic so i'm thin and smart in other words, im autistic so I take things literally and I can't understand jokes. I've been bullied for half my life and abused sexually a long time ago but that's affected me to say my gender is female even though my sex is male. I have bipolar and split personalities so i'm rarely ever the same person although I've suffered from depression from when I was 5 and I started self harm around that time also (running my nails down my face till I bled) although I didn't even know what it was back then. XD
I'm emotionally withdrawn and bad in social confrontation because of anxiety and I used to have night fits because of stress.

it's fun to apply for jobs for school ect XD
Reply 8
I try to be fully honest with people, I'll tell you Wyatt I tell others so you know people try to bully me.

I'm a guy, nerd/anorexic so i'm thin and smart in other words, im autistic so I take things literally and I can't understand jokes. I've been bullied for half my life and abused sexually a long time ago but that's affected me to say my gender is female even though my sex is male. I have bipolar and split personalities so i'm rarely ever the same person although I've suffered from depression from when I was 5 and I started self harm around that time also (running my nails down my face till I bled) although I didn't even know what it was back then. XD
I'm emotionally withdrawn and bad in social confrontation because of anxiety and I used to have night fits because of stress.

it's fun to apply for jobs for school ect XD

That must be bad too. :eek: Sorry to hear you've been sexually abused. So have I... by my cousin when I was 8, though I didn't stop him cause I didn't know what we were doing.
Ever seen catfish? This happens a lot.
Original post by Ucki
That must be bad too. :eek: Sorry to hear you've been sexually abused. So have I... by my cousin when I was 8, though I didn't stop him cause I didn't know what we were doing.

</3
we should stay friends \o/
not many people understand us

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by Paralove
Ever seen catfish? This happens a lot.

Nop. I haven't... what is it?
Reply 12
</3
we should stay friends \o/
not many people understand us

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, that's right. :/ It's so hard to live our lifes... and still people can make it even worse.
I'm sorry dude the girls out of the picture let's give it a go again mwah x
Original post by Ucki
Nop. I haven't... what is it?

It's a tv show on MTV, where a guy meets people who have an online relationship. The person who is in the relationship wants to meet the other person in real life. Neev (the presenter-guy) searches the internet for clues to see whether the person they want to meet is genuine, or a catfish (someone who pretends to be someone they're not on the internet, usually romantically). This includes google image searching photos, checking phone numbers, Facebook etc. Then they try to contact the other person and try to get them to meet up with the other.

Many try to make excuses as to why they can't, and often there are lies. Examples include: a guy talking to a girl who actually turns out to be a gay guy; a girl talking to this guy who turns out to be another girl manipulating her to get back at her (they were known to each other); sometimes even their best friend/family member was pretending to be this other person.

Of course there are those who are genuine and were just nervous. But do try to watch it, it's probably on youtube if you don't have MTV (they're always playing reruns), it just goes to show why you shouldn't date on the internet when they won't skype or phone call you or whatever to prove they are genuine.
Reply 15
Original post by Paralove
It's a tv show on MTV, where a guy meets people who have an online relationship. The person who is in the relationship wants to meet the other person in real life. Neev (the presenter-guy) searches the internet for clues to see whether the person they want to meet is genuine, or a catfish (someone who pretends to be someone they're not on the internet, usually romantically). This includes google image searching photos, checking phone numbers, Facebook etc. Then they try to contact the other person and try to get them to meet up with the other.

Many try to make excuses as to why they can't, and often there are lies. Examples include: a guy talking to a girl who actually turns out to be a gay guy; a girl talking to this guy who turns out to be another girl manipulating her to get back at her (they were known to each other); sometimes even their best friend/family member was pretending to be this other person.

Of course there are those who are genuine and were just nervous. But do try to watch it, it's probably on youtube if you don't have MTV (they're always playing reruns), it just goes to show why you shouldn't date on the internet when they won't skype or phone call you or whatever to prove they are genuine.

Hope my pics won't appear in that show. I'm so lucky I found it out on my own before I even go to a date. That would be way too much...
Original post by Ucki
Hope my pics won't appear in that show. I'm so lucky I found it out on my own before I even go to a date. That would be way too much...

It's American so it wouldn't.

The likelihood is that if you ever tried to arrange meeting up or skype they would always come up with an excuse not to. People who are lying will never do that, because they don't want to be found out.
This is very sad to hear :frown:

I've been through similar stuff so I know how it feels and it takes a long time to recover. I have sent you a PM, if you need someone to talk to you can always talk to me.
Reply 18
Original post by CupidStunt121
This is very sad to hear :frown:

I've been through similar stuff so I know how it feels and it takes a long time to recover. I have sent you a PM, if you need someone to talk to you can always talk to me.

I will be happy to chat with you!
Original post by Ucki
I will be happy to chat with you!

Don't leave me out of it! ima join u 2

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending