The Student Room Group

Isn’t this pretty nasty/unpleasant

At my sixth form ball they did this fifty quid bet to kiss me and someone else it was really humiliating and has damaged my self confidence.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
At my sixth form ball they did this fifty quid bet to kiss me and someone else it was really humiliating and has damaged my self confidence.

Were teachers present? This needs reporting - it is disgusting.
Reply 2
This is a despicable behaviour. I really would be inclined to report it as it surely fits within bullying and it would be good for those involved to get some understanding of the hurt it causes and some punishment. In any events try not to let it get to you, it’s just a vile thing to do that reflects badly on them not you
Reply 3
the ball was at the end so everyone was leaving
I echo what others have said : please don't let these immature fools impact on your self belief. It is vile behaviour and one day they will hopefully realise that and be ashamed.
Reply 5

I don't usually swear but these lads are wan*ers!Some jumped up little tw*ts with more money than sense.
I am so sorry this happened to you but please do not see it as a reflection on yourself.
You will meet these lads in a few years time and realise they are nothing so please do not dwell on this.
Reply 6
no I am male
Male or female the behaviour of your peers is shameful.
You are better than them. Hold your head up high and move on with your life.
I hope you are feeling a bit better today.
Reply 8
I hope this bullying would be taken equally as seriously whether by males or females
(edited 8 months ago)
Totally agree, Zarek.
Are you OK?
Not sure that is helpful Quady!
However, it is possible, in the cold light of day, that some of the perpetrators might feel guilty. That does not excuse the behaviour of course...
Reply 11
Not sure that is helpful Quady!
However, it is possible, in the cold light of day, that some of the perpetrators might feel guilty. That does not excuse the behaviour of course...

They might feel £50 down.
Reply 12
no I am male

What I said still applies,mean girls who will always be nasty people at heart probably a couple of leaders of a gang of pathetic sheep.You are worth 10 of them as you would never do such a thing to another person.It is an awful thing to happen but no reflection of your worth.
Reply 13

I feel your pain ...

Fact - Unfortunately there are many people who are either deliberately or unintentionally unkind or nasty.

Fact - We can not control what people do or say.

Fact - The only thing that is completely within our control is how we react to what happens.

From your 27 words :-) ... I am assuming that you are a thoughtful and kind teenager

So I would conclude that whatever you choose to do ..
will show 'THEM' that they are unworthy of your emotional pain.

regards cj1967
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending