The Student Room Group

Why do all the best looking girls do either English, Psyscology or Sport?

There is some sort of pattern going on here.

Explain..
There is a correlation between low intelligence and attractiveness, don't know why but its there.

(not that those subjects are easy or for less intelligent people but you know what I mean)
Original post by leemer

(not that those subjects are easy or for less intelligent people but you know what I mean)

They kind of are, though.
Reply 3
If you're doing psychics, we all know what you look like.... and smell like, too.
Not true!!!
less thinking = less confusion wrinkles
Reply 6
wrt English, I know far more girls that read for leisure than boys, so it makes sense that they pick that (attractive or not). But yeah, at my school it was the same.
Reply 7
This is 100% true. I've been observing this through A levels and now at uni today the English class was literally a lecture filled with 8/10's.

i am yet to see sports and psychology.
Reply 8
I have a friend who is going to study Maths and I would consider her quite attractive (no bias). There are exceptions to everything.
Reply 9
I go to a girl's grammar school so I see a lot of girls who want to go study a variety of subjects at university. Although saying this, there are still a lot of girls who want to do English and Psychology...

Posted from TSR Mobile
They also do Law
No dispute about Psychology/Sport/Law (although Psychology is a little dubious), but why does doing English make you dumb? Am I missing something here...?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest