The Student Room Group

Ludicrous Diversion - 7/7 London Bombings Documentary

On the 7th of July 2005 London was hit by a series of explosions. You probably think you know what happened that day. But you don’t.

The police have, from the onset of their investigation, chosen to withold from the public almost every bit of evidence they claim to have and have provably lied about several aspects of the London Bombings.

The mainstream news has wilfully spread false, unsubstantiated and unverifiable information, while choosing to completely ignore the numerous inconsistencies and discrepancies in the official story.

The government has finally, after a year, presented us with their official ‘narrative’ concerning the event. Within hours it was shown to contain numerous errors, a fact since admitted by the Home Secretary John Reid. They have continuously rejected calls for a full, independent public inquiry. Tony Blair himself described such an inquiry as a ‘ludicrous diversion’. What don’t they want us to find out?

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-4943675105275097719

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
So they say that what has been shown in the media is hypothesis presented as fact, then they go and present their own hypothesis as fact. Rather hypocritical.

Why do people feel the need to question every single tragedy that happens. Anytime anyone dies, rather than accept that there are just some evil people in this world trying to fight the establishment, there is a certain minority that decides it is great to rebel against the establishment.

You may call this blind faith, but what the heck. Why blame Tony Blair and his Government? Why would they set about killing their own citizens just to 'control' us? We are the ones that bloody elected him! So if you do want to blame Tony Blair, you may as well blame a sizeable portion of the United Kingdom's citizens too.

And not only is it ridiculous to think that this was ordered to happen by the establishment, but it is actually extremely insulting to the relatives. The people who died in this, their memory lives on in the form of reminding us that we need to be vigilant, and defend ourselves (in a non-violent manner). If you seriously think this was something the establishment ordered, then you are not only ignorant, but you are insulting the memory of the dead.

Sorry, this has annoyed me.
Reply 2
Yeah, I'd sign up for a new account too if I were going to post something like this.
Yawn, another go at TB. Yawn. Not nice using a terrorist attack which killed 50+ people to attack tony.
Reply 4
Have a think about why some details weren't released.

Legal?
Social?
Psychological?
Doubt?
I'm not going to go through the entire video, but there's one bit which is simply obscene. At approximately 9 minutes into the video, the narrator claims that one piece of CCTV shows Hasib Hussain in Boots "at 9am", "10 minutes after he was supposed to be dead".

Firstly, Hasib Hussain was the bus bomber, which occured at 9.47am, so the narrator is talking utter **** on one very obvious count.

Secondly, even if Hussain was meant to have been dead at 8.50am, there's no timestamp on the CCTV image, so there's absolutely no way to know that it is genuinely from 9am.

Thirdly, even if it WAS from 9am, the fact that Kings Cross looks to be quite normal isn't of great significance. Immediately after the bombs on the tube, people assumed it was just a power surge, so I do not believe that there was a great panic by 9am.. Sky didn't even report anything until about 9.27am, so obviously the reaction wasn't immediate.

Fourthly, and perhaps most interestingly, a version of the same unstamped CCTV image I've seen on a different conspiracy website does in fact have a timestamp:

.. although it looks nothing like normal CCTV timestamping, let alone looking like the CCTV timestamping from other Kings Cross cameras. So clearly, conspiracy theories are having to fake images to provide 'evidence' for their ideas, as well as getting fundamental facts incorrect - i.e., who was meant to have bombed what.

What a load of *******s.
Reply 6
That's not a proper CCTV timestamp - it's missing details like camera number. It may have been added for 'clarification'.
Renal
That's not a proper CCTV timestamp - it's missing details like camera number. It may have been added for 'clarification'.

Yeah, having been made up.
Reply 8
Apart from being the biggest load of bull**** ever, was anyone else bored out of their skin by this video??

what an absolute load of biased rubbish - an insult to our nation.
Reply 9
that was mildly entertaining actually, i mean it was so full of bullsh*t how could it not be? how can it claim that the bombers were never caught on camera? the only thing it got right was about the coverup of the guy who got shot - and that was uncovered anyway!

EDIT: Isnt that the voice of the same guy who did one on 9/11?
Reply 10
What a load of utter drivel. I didn't even bother waiting for Google to buffer.
:mad:
Reply 11
it was interesting
It's so tacky how they call it "7/7". It's like they're trying to ride of the infamy and make it 'our 9/11'. It's totally retarded.
Reply 13
7/7 is shorter to type than London Bombings.
Reply 14
Alex Mann

The convention also lends itself well to a peculiarly morbid form of Al-Quaeda bingo. If there's an attack on a date with a 12 in it, I win a tenner.
Reply 15
So if there is ever a terrorist attack on the 12th or in December I shall know who to point the finger at!!
Reply 16
2 5 +
The convention also lends itself well to a peculiarly morbid form of Al-Quaeda bingo. If there's an attack on a date with a 12 in it, I win a tenner.

:rofl:
"House", indeed.
Reply 17
ducky_72
It's so tacky how they call it "7/7". It's like they're trying to ride of the infamy and make it 'our 9/11'. It's totally retarded.

I agree.
Alex Mann

^o) So... lets just shorten everything - The Holocaust becomes T/H.
How's about no.
Did we name any of the bombings in London when the IRA was blowing stuff up? No.
Why start now. :mad:

I also can't see why we can't just get on with our lives like we used to do, again, when the IRA was about. An IRA bomb threat was just another fact of life.

Letting terrorism and retarded fundamentalism rule our way of life is exactly what the terrorists want. I don't fear terrorism at all. I'll happily sit on a plane, or a tube train, next to a Muslim guy. I'm really anti-mass-media because of the way they attach such emotive terms like 9/11, 7/7 etc to terrorist attacks, merely to improve their market share and fill Murdoch's back pocket with more greenbacks.

People just need to get on with living their lives and stop buying into all this media driven terrorism "threat" crap.
Reply 18
I don't see anyone letting their lives dictated by terrorism. The vast majority sit on planes, or on tubes, or whatever. I have not done a single thing different since the terrorist attacks. So the media gives it more attention, so what? You're making the mistake of thinking that the majority are not smart enough to differentiate between media hype and reality.

And there are more important things to get angry about than the name we refer to an event in history with.
Mad Vlad
I agree.

^o) So... lets just shorten everything - The Holocaust becomes T/H.
How's about no.
Did we name any of the bombings in London when the IRA was blowing stuff up? No.
Why start now. :mad:

I also can't see why we can't just get on with our lives like we used to do, again, when the IRA was about. An IRA bomb threat was just another fact of life.

Letting terrorism and retarded fundamentalism rule our way of life is exactly what the terrorists want. I don't fear terrorism at all. I'll happily sit on a plane, or a tube train, next to a Muslim guy. I'm really anti-mass-media because of the way they attach such emotive terms like 9/11, 7/7 etc to terrorist attacks, merely to improve their market share and fill Murdoch's back pocket with more greenbacks.

People just need to get on with living their lives and stop buying into all this media driven terrorism "threat" crap.

The whole Month Slash Date thing was invented by American tabloids as a catchy name for the attacks. The thing I always wondered was why call it the September 11th attacks? What is so important about the dates? They didnt call the Munich Olymic massacre 9/4 did they? Or the Titanic sinking 14/4? Why not call it the World Trade Center Attacks?

Latest

Trending

Trending