The Student Room Group

Feel terrible for not being able to "please" her - first time

There's girl I like and I've never done any thing physically sexual before at all (not even a French kiss). And we've done "stuff" through texting and the thing is that can be quite arousing for both of us

And then when I actually wanted to physically do stuff, I felt really bad that I couldn't really get her amazingly wet - I mean I knows it was my first time but i felt really bad because I do really want to please her. She's such a nice girl!

Then there's the issue of the condom. When I was with her, I had trouble getting the packet open but at home I can open themabsolutely fine (I checked after we tried doing stuff when really I should have done it before)

So of course we never did any thing penetrative

I also had a condom on as I thought about stuff (Just to see if it was just nerves) and it didn't roll up or any thing like that but it did when I was physiaslly with her. I feel really bad that I couldn't please her as much as I did with words

I just feel really really bad. Could it be down to nerves? Also can you really call that sex?
Probably down to nerves, but you should know that not all girls get amazingly wet.

I think what you really need to do before you try again is communicate. Talk to her about your nerves, about what each of you likes, about what you both want and expect. If you find it hard to talk to the person you're going to be having sex with, you need to ask yourself whether you should really be having sex with her.

Its your first time full stop. I find it a good thing to not have big expectations with your first time with ANY new person. The first few times with someone should be about getting to know each others bodies, getting comfortable, becoming familiar and communicating what works for each of you.

Latest