The Student Room Group

What's your university goal?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by somemightsay888
No it's fine :smile: I just absolutely hate it here, I'm bored of the area, the Uni itself is wildly segmented and it's a bit of a cold atmosphere. I made the horrible mistake of going local, I want to get out somewhere and be a bit more independent, thank god I actually landed a place there on pretty relaxed terms

ahh right which uni are you at?
Original post by DailyMailIsALiar
Get a first, have enough money to do a masters and hopefully get my first kiss!

Ah sweet! ! All about the first and definitely need a masters!! Maybe at oxbridge

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by victoriaemma
Medicinal Chemistry, hopefully cancer.
ugh a phd...Il start praying...

Original post by Puddles the Monkey
That sounds really interesting. :smile:
roughly translate to....I want your ovaries:colone:
Original post by Annii
Hi, I will be hopefully transferring to another university too :smile: I wanted to ask how you got it confirmed this early that you will be transferring to Bangor? To me, they said I need to send them my first year results and module grades, then they will consider me (all the way at the end of the year) :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

They already laid out terms for me after I contacted them :smile: You just email the admissions and then they usually forward your course prospectus to the head of department. My course in the first year was the exact same as the one there, so my terms were lenient. In less than a day I was sent that offer, what Uni are you wanting to go to? It's a bit odd of them to assess your application at the end of the year
Original post by singapaul
ahh right which uni are you at?

I'm at BCU :sadnod:
Original post by trustmeimlying1
roughly translate to....I want your ovaries:colone:

:wtf:?

I already have more than enough ovaries in my life :frown:
:wtf:?

I already have more than enough ovaries in my life :frown:

haha its grand man *gives yeh wee hug*

so what about you

how did your ambitions in uni turn out:?
Original post by asif007
1. Make it to the end of medical school alive and in good health! :redface:
2. Build some muscles (easier said than done).
3. Start a new relationship with a girl who might actually notice me.
4. Invest more time in my interests outside of Medicine and my alternative career aspirations so that I can avoid being dragged down by this all-consuming profession.
5. Get a better work ethic so I can study hard and (if all else fails), move on to a job in Medicine that is family-friendly as well as high-paying (e.g. being a GP).
6. Improve my Hindi/Urdu and Punjabi so I can move to India in the future. :smile:
7. Go home to London as much as possible as I miss my city. :frown:
8. Convince at least one fake Asian person that Bollywood films don't suck!
9. Become the best dancer/actor/drama queen/singer I can be... and do Medicine on the side, lol :biggrin:

similar to me bar the pakistani stuffs:P
haha its grand man *gives yeh wee hug*

so what about you

how did your ambitions in uni turn out:?

They turned out well! :h: Graduated with a good grade, lived abroad for a couple of years, and now I'm very happy working for TSR. :h:

I feel very lucky in life! :smile:
Original post by idontknowaname
To make good friends
To get more confident
To find out who I am
To find a career path hopefully
To get a 2.1
To do more stuff with my time and not be lazy
To find someone (relationship)

pretty much mine :smile:
pretty much mine :smile:

Same actually !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lozasaurus99
Same actually !

Posted from TSR Mobile

[video="youtube;CPEBN2dVNUY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPEBN2dVNUY&index=6&list =PLtluGL2f5WV1NgtsrTd_35chrIEq1-Vmd[/video]
hey I don't think we've met bud whats your name?
I'm at BCU :sadnod:

Still a good university! :biggrin: I go there too!
They turned out well! :h: Graduated with a good grade, lived abroad for a couple of years, and now I'm very happy working for TSR. :h:

I feel very lucky in life! :smile:

great company to work for id say! minus the salary...
lived where:? and for how long:? how did yeh get a job like that:?

any relationships in between:?
Original post by Lovinlife2
Still a good university! :biggrin: I go there too!

:eek: Another BCU student, at f*ckin last! What campus are you on though?
:eek: Another BCU student, at f*ckin last! What campus are you on though?

Haha! :biggrin: I'm at the City North Campus (although that's going to be moving down to the City Centre Campus come 2015) :smile: And you?
Haha! :biggrin: I'm at the City North Campus (although that's going to be moving down to the City Centre Campus come 2015) :smile: And you?

Exact same situation as you, what are you studying :biggrin:? I'm doing Accountancy
Exact same situation as you, what are you studying :biggrin:? I'm doing Accountancy

Awh nice one! :biggrin: I'm studying Business Management - something completely new for me as I've never done Business before haha BUT I'm enjoying it! :biggrin: How's Accountancy? (My mum was looking into doing it actually :tongue:)
Awh nice one! :biggrin: I'm studying Business Management - something completely new for me as I've never done Business before haha BUT I'm enjoying it! :biggrin: How's Accountancy? (My mum was looking into doing it actually :tongue:)

Accountancy is OK, quite time consuming but I'm liking it :biggrin: I've never done business either, some of the terms are quite alien to me haha! If your mum has a good grasp of English and Maths and computers the course should be a blast for her :smile: What are your thoughts on the campus?
Reply 119
Survive the sleep deprivation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending