The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by + polarity -
what does that even mean

It's what every single tumblr user posts in reply to "big boobs don't count if you're fat".
Original post by Throwaway221

That is way too big.

I'd take the flat stomach :smile:
Original post by TroyAndAbed
It's what every single tumblr user posts in reply to "big boobs don't count if you're fat".

... :confused:
Reply 43
Flat stomach, small boobs. I have big boobs they're literally a paiiiiiiin
Flat stomach!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bigger boobs and belly, not fat though, chubby yeah. I'm not a fan of stick thin bodies and its nice to have some flab to play with.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would have fat belly and boobs cause just go gym and tone it up in weeks simple id hate small boobs and i love my big boobs atm but i have a flat stomach

Posted from TSR Mobile
I actually have a flat chest and flat tummy (and flat bum). I dont think i would want a big belly but having a flat chest can be annoying too.
Like girls clothes can be loose in that area and buying bras and people judging you because of it. Im 19 and people thinking im like 13 is partly because i dont have a 'mature' body.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Foo.mp3
Boobs ftw, tummy can always be toned :sexface:

But what if... Losing the belly meant losing the boobs too. Oooh. What a twist!
Flat stomach.
Because the stomach is flat, thus smaller waist, it makes your small boobs appear bigger and in proportion.
Ass is there either way, I'm thin yet have a good ass.

I'd never want a flabby stomach. Big boobs would be cool but they go saggy when you're older.
I have a flat stomach and small boobs. And I'd rather have that than have big boobs. I know it's strange but I don't think I'd feel comfortable with big boobs, I like the way I look in clothes really.

The only thing I'd really like to change is my arms, I have tinyyy wrists and it's something I feel really self conscious about.
Original post by + polarity -
flat stomach :sogood:

what does that even mean

It means if you've got a big dick, it's irrelevant if you're also a dickhead, as most are
Original post by Ryan-Slade
It means if you've got a big dick, it's irrelevant if you're also a @#!*% , as most are

you're saying most people with big dicks have crap personalities?

bitter at that 3-incher, bro?
Original post by Ryan-Slade
It means if you've got a big dick, it's irrelevant if you're also a dickhead, as most are

mmm okay
flat stomach and small boobs
Reply 55
If they are the options I would rather still be me:smile:
Definitely flat stomach, I've got little boobs anyway hahah!
Original post by StrangeBanana
you're saying most people with big dicks have crap personalities?

bitter at that 3-incher, bro?

7 1/2 actually :smile: No of course I'm not, but some Guys are...
Bigger belly meaning fat I assume? If so, smaller boobs and flat stomach.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TolerantBeing
I have a flat stomach and small boobs. And I'd rather have that than have big boobs. I know it's strange but I don't think I'd feel comfortable with big boobs, I like the way I look in clothes really.

The only thing I'd really like to change is my arms, I have tinyyy wrists and it's something I feel really self conscious about.

I can relate to everything you wrote there. I like my body even though my boobs are tiny, but my frame is small so I think I look fine.

My wrists however...... I can't fit into any bracelets other than children sizes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest