The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XXV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChrisLay1
In the process of making a new thread, do I quote in everyone who has ever posted in this? Because some people have just posted once and that's it...

I think you just quote people who post a lot, like people from the start of this one(you can just copy and paste the first post I think) and then any newcomers like Norin or BrownEyedGirl etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jack22031994
I would say nobody who has posted less than 50 times really

Original post by Joe1996
I think you just quote people who post a lot, like people from the start of this one(you can just copy and paste the first post I think) and then any newcomers like Norin or BrownEyedGirl etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, I'll take out the people who have only posted once.
Original post by itssimplyme
I haven't slept yet, lol.

Literally met this guy in the laundry room last night and we spent the whole night there and I've only just got into my room :redface: Uni is mad.

Just how, I would've fell asleep, and I imagine there isn't anywhere in the laundry room thats particularly comfortable to sit :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Joe1996

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Jack22031994
I would say nobody who has posted less than 50 times really

About to post the new thread...see you there :biggrin:
New thread is posted.
Thanks Chris :smile:
Original post by itssimplyme

Literally met this guy in the laundry room last night and we spent the whole night there and I've only just got into my room :redface: Uni is mad.

This is sounding more and more like Fresh Meat ya know :cool:
Hey guys
Original post by SaraZara97
Hey guys

You might want the new thread:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SaraZara97
Hey guys

Hi we're on the new thread now
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2937461

Quick Reply

Latest