The Student Room Group

Was Gaddafi a good guy?

What's your opinion? I'm a Libyan myself though I was born in Scotland and live in the UK.

Some say Gaddafi was good. Free health care, free electricity, free education etc. But he also had his negatives.

You can ask me questions if you want. I was on holiday in Libya, seeing some family when the revolution had started (Benghazi). I also hold a lot of strong views on what happened. Potato.
Sort of, he brought benefits to the country!
He was not a Gooddafi, he was a Baddafi.
Original post by Melancholy
He was not a Gooddafi, he was a Baddafi.

OOOOOOOOOOOH NO WAY!!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
EH!
Reply 5
Original post by Mo >.<
What's your opinion? I'm a Libyan myself though I was born in Scotland and live in the UK.

Some say Gaddafi was good. Free health care, free electricity, free education etc. But he also had his negatives.

You can ask me questions if you want. I was on holiday in Libya, seeing some family when the revolution had started (Benghazi). I also hold a lot of strong views on what happened. Potato.

Erm?
Reply 6
Dunno. Maybe for Libyans who were on the right side of him...
Reply 7
Gaddafi was a hero. He was about to unveil the Gold Dina a unified currency for the Islamic Nations which would have made the dollar worthless. God bless Gaddafi.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
He raped teenage girls
Reply 9
Original post by treejoe4
He raped teenage girls

When?
Original post by Mo >.<
When?

In the Horizon documentary on him, it claimed he would visit schools, secretly select a girl, then rape her in is private room after they would be examined. Then the girl would be placed in a asylum.
Original post by treejoe4
In the Horizon documentary on him, it claimed he would visit schools, secretly select a girl, then rape her in is private room after they would be examined. Then the girl would be placed in a asylum.

That's messed up

Posted from TSR Mobile
"..but he also had his negatives"

Slight understatement, much?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending