The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm from Portsmouth, Hampshire and hopefully we'll still be top of the league when I arrive next sunday
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
I'm from Southend-on-Sea, Essex :smile:
From near Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
Reply 4
I'm from inbetween Dudley and Wolverhampton, West Midlands :-s
Reply 5
I'm coming from Horsham, in West Sussex :smile:
Reply 6
kimbo72
Tell us all your home town and county!

Me, I'm from Luton in Bedfordshire. Or just "Bedfordshire" if anyone asks at uni :wink: seeing as it was voted crappest town in the UK!

Ooooh, unlucky!

I'm from Aylesbury in Buckinghamshire. Big up the Home Counties! :wink:
Reply 7
*KatyE*
I'm coming from Horsham, in West Sussex :smile:

Bloomin heck! So am I!!!!!
Reply 8
OMG.....:eek:
Reply 9
Us Horsham lot seem to get around a bit, for only being a town.
Reply 10
frankiew13
I'm from Portsmouth, Hampshire and hopefully we'll still be top of the league when I arrive next sunday

At Brentford, we would be happy just being in the Premier League. Not that I live there anymore (Middx), so I'll be moving from south Kent.
Reply 11
my name is andrew and i am coming from just outside bristol
ba politics and econimics
I'm coming from the marvellous Maidstone in Kent! :rolleyes: It's actually quite a nice town now - good shops and nightlife! I shall miss it, but I can't wait to get to Exeter - it's soo beautiful in comparison!! :cool:
Reply 13
I'm from Cirencester in Gloucestershire.
Reply 14
Im travelling down from Saffron Walden, Essex
Reply 15
I'll be coming down from Billericay, Essex - not far from the rather infamous "chav centre" of Basildon :eek:
The rural urban fringe of London
Reply 17
I'm not sure where I'll say I come from when people ask; I come from York (in Yorkshire, up in the frozen North), but my parents live in Singapore, so I'll be flying from there (hooray for a twenty hour journey. ugh).
Reply 18
kimbo72
Tell us all your home town and county!

Me, I'm from Luton in Bedfordshire. Or just "Bedfordshire" if anyone asks at uni :wink: seeing as it was voted crappest town in the UK!

:eek: :eek: Me too! Maybe I know you:p: That is unless you went to barnfield or *retches* cardinal newman. I'm a sixth former myself, or at least I was
Reply 19
I'm from Purfleet in Essex (near lakeside shopping centre) - went to school in the infamous chav centre of Basildon or Bas-Vegas as now called.

Latest

Trending

Trending