The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sarahfrost97
A friend of mine got an offer for biochem

Oh cool, how long after applying? I've applied for Politics and I really want to go there, so I am sort of pedantically waiting/hoping for an offer :P.
Original post by lauzjw
I know I've made the right decision, but I also know Birmingham had been giving out offers (and unconditionals) early. I hope I'm not limiting myself now

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you know you want to go to Edinburgh then follow that,
Stupid question, but does admissions stuff happen/does Track update on weekends?
I sent my application on Wednesday ( 08.10 ) and I am constantly tracking it ... even early in the morning when it's 04:30 am. in the UK :biggrin: ... I am not a person who hates waiting but this is kind of killing me ...
Original post by NikolaT
Stupid question, but does admissions stuff happen/does Track update on weekends?

I'm pretty sure it does not. Unfortunately!
Original post by NikolaT

I would of said no but I know people that have had updates this weekend so clearly yes they do
Original post by powerpuff_girl
I sent my application on Wednesday ( 08.10 ) and I am constantly tracking it ... even early in the morning when it's 04:30 am. in the UK :biggrin: ... I am not a person who hates waiting but this is kind of killing me ...

Where are you applying and where have you heard from?
Original post by sarahfrost97
I feel your pain :'( just a confirmation at least:frown: I got one from Leeds but none from my other choices, where are you applying?

I applied to Leeds, Sheffield, Nottingham and Bristol, what about you?
Still no confirmation from Leeds :cry2:
I think for everyone here next week will be a big week.
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Don't really mind tbh, lol

I still want 5 offers, so that I could reject the unis, instead of them rejecting me. :cool:
Original post by robthehero
I still want 5 offers, so that I could reject the unis, instead of them rejecting me. :cool:

Yeah, lol I want that but I won't complain if I get a Cambridge offer

Yeah that will be a good feeling :smile:
Original post by eggpotato
Do you know what course the people that got offers applied for?

I think it was biomed?
Original post by loperdoper
I think it was biomed?

Oh ok that's fine then :ahee:
Original post by alevels.
I sent mine on the 29th and honestly I'm addicted to track. Second time round i'll be more lucky to get offers rather than 5 rejections lol. I've applied for IR at SOAS, Queen Mary, Kings College, Birmingham and Cambridge.

Has anyone else applied to these? D: I haven't gotten acknowledgement from either SOAS or King's :frown: And also did someone say Birmingham are sending out offers next week?

I also applied for IR at Kings and Queen Mary my other options were LSE and Edinburgh and history and politics at Oxford, sent in my application last week and got a confirmation email from all of them within the two days after...no offers yet though. Good Luck!
Original post by chem@uni
Yeah that will be a good feeling :smile:

What course(s) did you apply for?
What course(s) did you apply for?

Chem at Durham, York, Oxford, Warwick and Bristol
What about you????
Original post by chem@uni
Chem at Durham, York, Oxford, Warwick and Bristol
What about you????

Law at Oxford, Durham, KCL, Glasgow and Exeter. :smile:
Original post by Alex347_
Oh cool, how long after applying? I've applied for Politics and I really want to go there, so I am sort of pedantically waiting/hoping for an offer :P.

I think a week or two, she got the offer on Friday:smile:

Original post by (Patrick)
I applied to Leeds, Sheffield, Nottingham and Bristol, what about you?
Still no confirmation from Leeds :cry2:

I applied to Leeds, Liverpool, Sheffield and imperial:smile: good luck:smile: when did you send it off? I sent mine on the 24/09 and I got it a week later I think:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending