The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just got an offer from Warwick! Buzzing! :ahee:
More importantly, have there been any offers for engineering yet?
Original post by peterith

Seen a few bioengineering ones but not much else
Original post by sophie2411
Edinburgh, Leicester,Aberdeen, Dundee and Stirling. And yours?:smile: I am just hoping they are not waiting for the January deadline! In the acknowledgement email Edinburgh wrote that they might have to wait for every application! :frown:

Edinburgh are notorious for late offers, sorry :frown: Although it's great for English! I'm not sure about when the others offer.

Mine are Bristol, Cambridge, Exeter, KCL and York :smile:
Original post by jordan_s
Just got an offer from Warwick! Buzzing! :ahee:

Congrats! Can I ask what subject/when did you submit?
Guys I got another offer! This time from Queen Mary! :biggrin: Conditional if I get 320 points from 3 A levels! I already have two that equal to 260 points! YAYYY! *does celebratory dance*
Original post by Red Fox
Seen a few bioengineering ones but not much else

Are you serious? I'm applying for bioengineering as well. Please give me more info... who, when, from where? Do international applicants usually get late offers?
Are you serious? I'm applying for bioengineering as well. Please give me more info... who, when, from where? Do international applicants usually get late offers?

Someone got one from Sheffield earlier in the thread
Original post by Coffeetime
Lot's of Leeds offers today...

Yeah looking at University Connect, the admissions tutors seem to be out in full force now- since the 14th it seems.
Original post by paradoxicalme
Edinburgh are notorious for late offers, sorry :frown: Although it's great for English! I'm not sure about when the others offer.

Mine are Bristol, Cambridge, Exeter, KCL and York :smile:

I know and I have just found out that Dundee waits till February! It's on their website:frown: :frown:
Original post by wendlabergmann
Congrats! Can I ask what subject/when did you submit?

Cheers! And sure thing! I think my school sent off my application on the 11th, Warwick got it on the 13th! And I applied for the BA in Modern Languages! :biggrin:

Not heard anything from the english unis at all :frown: [Imperial and Sheffield]
Original post by sophie2411
Edinburgh, Leicester,Aberdeen, Dundee and Stirling. And yours?:smile: I am just hoping they are not waiting for the January deadline! In the acknowledgement email Edinburgh wrote that they might have to wait for every application! :frown:

Aberdeen sent me an acknowledgement letter (yes, a letter haha!) and they said in most cases they'll be waiting until January to make offers.
Reply 793
One week later, and I just got my first offer.

Computer Science at University of Birmingham!
I got an acknowledgement from Exeter via email and post, very thorough! Well at least I know they've got it! :biggrin:
Original post by bwr19
One week later, and I just got my first offer.

Computer Science at University of Birmingham!

Well done! Congrats
Original post by GeorgiaL16
I got an acknowledgement from Exeter via email and post, very thorough! Well at least I know they've got it! :biggrin:

I've only got the email the day after my submission. Nothing through post yet:redface:
Reply 797
Original post by acireric
Well done! Congrats

Thanks! It's certainly given me a bit of peace of mind. I've been stressing all week that I wouldn't get any offers. This relaxes me somewhat. :tongue:
Original post by bwr19
Thanks! It's certainly given me a bit of peace of mind. I've been stressing all week that I wouldn't get any offers. This relaxes me somewhat. :tongue:

I understand that feeling as well. My friend submitted hers last week and she finally got an offer from York (Maths) last night.
Original post by greenladybird
Not heard anything from the english unis at all :frown: [Imperial and Sheffield]

I got one for mech eng from sheffield on tuesday :/

Latest

Trending

Trending