The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Protoxylic
Either the 13th or 17th of November, I haven't decided yet.

Mine is the the 3rd of November :smile:
Reply 1381
Has anyone got any replies from Bristol?? I've applied for Geography and have got offers from Reading, UCL and Exeter but I'm dying to get into Bristol!!
Original post by tekitw
Has anyone got any replies from Bristol?? I've applied for Geography and have got offers from Reading, UCL and Exeter but I'm dying to get into Bristol!!

Nice!

Bristol have gotten round with chem, bio, Physics, Maths, compsci, engineering

I can't recall any geography yet though
I got my offer for Law at 17:59! So I didn't even get time to see the conditions, and now I have to wait until Monday! Killer!
Reply 1384
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Nice!

Bristol have gotten round with chem, bio, Physics, Maths, compsci, engineering

I can't recall any geography yet though

Ok thank you! 😊
Reply 1385
Original post by egray09
I got my offer for Law at 17:59! So I didn't even get time to see the conditions, and now I have to wait until Monday! Killer!

Ah that's so annoying! Really well done though, have you heard back from any other unis yet?
Original post by scavi2008
Just had a fun moment...

Got an UCAS email saying 'something has updated on Track!' :h: :h: :h:

Cue crazy panic/excitement, only to log into Track and find out the whole website is down until MONDAY

This suspense is going to kill me

This is the same as me, literally counting down the seconds until Monday now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tekitw

Bristol was the first to reply to me, I got an offer from Psychology on 14th October
Hey guys, any offers from Manchester, Nottingham, UCL, or Bath? Chemical Engineering?
Reply 1389
Original post by yazibaz
Bristol was the first to reply to me, I got an offer from Psychology on 14th October

Well done! I'm hoping to hear from them soon cos it says on their website that they try to get back to applicants within 5weeks and I applied 4weeks ago now
Original post by cpeoples
anyone got any interviews or offers for medicine yet?

Some people got interviews from Birmingham but that's it for now I think
Original post by cpeoples
anyone got any interviews or offers for medicine yet?

Nope, I know one person who has an interview from Birmingham but apart from that the rest of us will have to wait a while...:bebored:
Leeds don't usually give out interviews until January so that's Christmas well and truly ruined for me :cry:
Original post by Dolores_Lewis
scavi2008...the exact same thing has happened to me...
Just wondering, what were the unis you applied to? Wonder if we applied to the same uni???

Haha at least I'm not alone in my misery! I applied for History at Oxford, Durham, Exeter, York and Royal Holloway. I have an offer from RH so I'm expecting the update to most likely be a reply from York or Exeter!
Original post by robthehero
I don't think I should lead UCAS or CUKAS on.. I'm actually gay... :biggrin:

Well then mate I'm sorry but you might have to try searching for a boyfriend outside of the realm of Admissions Services, you know there's plenty of fish in the sea but at the moment you're dangling your bait into a small pond full of imaginary, cheating admissions services...

Posted from TSR Mobile in a world without UCAS
Original post by loosiemorgan
oh dear! I'm kind of glad I've not got an offer/update - waiting the whole weekend would be so annoying!

Original post by NinjaPandaa
This is the same as me, literally counting down the seconds until Monday now

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's going to be a long weekend...

At least it's half term! I wouldn't want to wish away my weekend waiting for an offer, then have to go back to sixth form on Monday
Not to encourage anyone's bad habits or anything but just because Track is down doesn't mean the universities might not update any personal log in areas you may have been given :tongue:
I don't know for sure but it might be worth checking those still!
Original post by scavi2008
It's going to be a long weekend...

At least it's half term! I wouldn't want to wish away my weekend waiting for an offer, then have to go back to sixth form on Monday

Yeah well I hope it's good news for you! You'll have to update me on this thread on Monday :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by (Patrick)
Well then mate I'm sorry but you might have to try searching for a boyfriend outside of the realm of Admissions Services, you know there's plenty of fish in the sea but at the moment you're dangling your bait into a small pond full of imaginary, cheating admissions services...

Posted from TSR Mobile in a world without UCAS

I definitely will take that suggestion into consideration!
Hi guys ok I am seriously having a panic attack after coming across this forum.
I was advised that even submitting my UCAS application in the next few weeks would be fine as I am still working on my personal statement as the deadline is not until January and that all applications will be treated equally? However, now that many people are already getting offers meaning the places are being allocated, then what chance do people like me have of still being made an offer??? I want to apply for CS by the way which is a popular course. :frown: im seriously thinking im screwed now?
Original post by cswizard
Hi guys ok I am seriously having a panic attack after coming across this forum.
I was advised that even submitting my UCAS application in the next few weeks would be fine as I am still working on my personal statement as the deadline is not until January and that all applications will be treated equally? However, now that many people are already getting offers meaning the places are being allocated, then what chance do people like me have of still being made an offer??? I want to apply for CS by the way which is a popular course. :frown: im seriously thinking im screwed now?

Of course you aren't! The student room is full of super keen people that like to talk (and often brag) about Offers and the sort. Universities have a policy of equal consideration no matter when you apply before the deadline. It won't be a case of all the places being gone, universities always offer out many many more places than there actually are as only a percentage of people accept anyways :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending