The Student Room Group

Liverpool GEM (A101) 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by timelinex90
Does anyone know the rough number of places for the graduate course and the number of people they interviewed for it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

25 and around 120

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rosser1994
25 and around 120

Oooooh. Was hoping for better odds than that. Hopefully loads will accept offers from other universities

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
25 and around 120

Posted from TSR Mobile

Soz, one more thing... Will they over-offer based on people usually choosing other unis?

Posted from TSR Mobile
25 and around 120

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where are you getting this from? Its just I've read different numbers than that somewhere
Hey, a lot of the A100 applicants have had their track update from Liverpool, with no email from UCAS. I've checked and mine is still waiting, anybody on here had any news?
Original post by SpringNicht
Hey, a lot of the A100 applicants have had their track update from Liverpool, with no email from UCAS. I've checked and mine is still waiting, anybody on here had any news?

Yeah been following the A100 college applicants and their panic filled theories all week bless them. Not heard anything from them yet. They only have 2 more days thought to get back to us in now.
This wait is killing me!
Original post by jessievoiture
This wait is killing me!

Well by the end of today or tomorrow we will all know so not much longer now.
Original post by TranquilRawr
Well by the end of today or tomorrow we will all know so not much longer now.

That's the problem, haha. If I didn't know the date then I'd be able to concentrate at work.. :erm:
Rejection on track.. :frown:

I'm sorry :frown: What time did it come through?
Original post by SpringNicht
I'm sorry :frown: What time did it come through?

About 10 mins before I posted. All hopes on Nottingham now then!
About 10 mins before I posted. All hopes on Nottingham now then!

Fingers crossed for you!
Are people thinking thats the first batch of rejections?
Haven't heard anything yet

Oh no :frown: Well your not out the running yet, only needs one offer after all. How did you think your notts interview went?

Are people thinking thats the first batch of rejections?
Haven't heard anything yet

Just checked track and not got anything either. Looks like it is wait until tomorrow then.
Original post by TranquilRawr
Oh no :frown: Well your not out the running yet, only needs one offer after all. How did you think your notts interview went?

I enjoyed it actually, but everyone else I've talked to seemed to have found it okay too so its anyone's guess!
Anyone heard?
Original post by FATchristopher
Anyone heard?

Not yet. It's more likely that they will send them out this afternoon with the rest of the undergrad decisions. Apparently there is one or two final undergrad interviews happening today (if we can believe what is being claimed on the A100 forum) so they will likely then just make their decision and send them all out at once. Or we could get lucky and hear before 5.15pm....either way its gonna be a long few hours. :/
Are there any grads here that have applied to both a100 and a101 that have heard back yet?
This wait is killing me!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending