The Student Room Group

Liverpool GEM (A101) 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Just out of curiosity is anybody else a UoL student on here or are you graduates from other unis?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pomppufiilis
Just out of curiosity is anybody else a UoL student on here or are you graduates from other unis?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You already know I was both! :biggrin:
Reply 62
No, went to George's
I'm at Bristol.
Ah cool, just wondering because I only know of Liverpool grads who are applying!
Just to let you know I had an email saying interviews take places the week of the 23rd February but they haven't chosen who to interview yet, good luck guys and gals!
Just to let you know I had an email saying interviews take places the week of the 23rd February but they haven't chosen who to interview yet, good luck guys and gals!

Agh, so late! Do you know how they're using GAMSAT?

Whhhhattttt? That is way later than they usually do it... I take it that means between the end of December and some time in January before we will find out if we are invited to selection center. Yay more waiting!
Original post by SpringNicht
Agh, so late! Do you know how they're using GAMSAT?

No clue sorry! I've asked again but I doubt I'll get a direct reply about it :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TranquilRawr
Whhhhattttt? That is way later than they usually do it... I take it that means between the end of December and some time in January before we will find out if we are invited to selection center. Yay more waiting!

All the undergrad interviewees have been walking around campus the last few weeks, you can tell because they are dressed like estate agents that might **** themselves at any moment! They are probably getting them out of the way first and then looking at the graduate entry :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
All the undergrad interviewees have been walking around campus the last few weeks, you can tell because they are dressed like estate agents that might **** themselves at any moment! They are probably getting them out of the way first and then looking at the graduate entry :s

If you saw anyone looking like estate agents the past two days it was because it was graduation and one of them was most likely me haha. Yeah I can understand that, it still just feels like forever though!
Reply 71
My Leicester one's that late..is annoying but at least there's more time to prepare!
Original post by TranquilRawr
If you saw anyone looking like estate agents the past two days it was because it was graduation and one of them was most likely me haha. Yeah I can understand that, it still just feels like forever though!

Hahaha no no, definitely not the graduates! The were being corralled around the HC and into Cedar House. Congratulations by the way, you look very learn'd in the photos!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lydster1
My Leicester one's that late..is annoying but at least there's more time to prepare!

Very true, also it's not bang in the middle of exams!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha no no, definitely not the graduates! The were being corralled around the HC and into Cedar House. Congratulations by the way, you look very learn'd in the photos!

Thank you muchly. It's all a marvelous facade I have learnt to perfect don't you know! I advise you to learn it, excellent when they ask you stuff that floors you in interviews. Emanate false confidence and no one is none the wiser!
Reply 75
Has anyone heard anything yet or know when they are likely to get back to us? I'm expecting to be rejected anyway just want it confirmed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KirstieW
Has anyone heard anything yet or know when they are likely to get back to us? I'm expecting to be rejected anyway just want it confirmed!

Posted from TSR Mobile

No clue, I can only guess either next week or in Jan sometime because term finishes next Friday!
Reply 77
Original post by KirstieW

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't even get the email about interview dates!
Most likely going to be January. If they follow the same pattern as the undergrad interview offers they give 2 weeks notice before interview.
Happy days, I've passed the 1st stage of selection! They're now looking at PS and reference to determine if I'm good enough to interview. Apparently they can't say who's going to be interviewed until mid-january.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending