The Student Room Group

Law offers 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by superduperweirdo
Yes I got a conditional one but I have my sights set on Durham :smile:

Where else have you applied? Have you heard anything from Durham? And also what are your as and predicted??

If queen Mary gave you an offer, no doubt Durham will too!!! I haven't even heard ANYTHING yet and I applied like 8 days ago...
Sorry to hear about that :frown:

I don't do AS.

I have a predicted 42 for IB. I applied to Durham about 3 days ago haha so nope nothing from them.

I applied to Oxford as well. I still have 2 more places to apply to.

What about you ?

But don't worry, if you meet their entrance requirements, I'm sure they'll make you an offer :smile:

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 22
Original post by rachwilko03
I've applied there but heard nothing :-( what are you predicted and what are your as?

History, politics, economics, phil and ethics (got BAAA respectively)

Predicted A*AA
Yes I got a conditional one but I have my sights set on Durham :smile:

If I may ask, when did you apply?

And, Congratulations!!
Reply 24
Original post by zimbo97
History, politics, economics, phil and ethics (got BAAA respectively)

Predicted A*AA

Hopefully I will get an offer them as my AS grades were high

Congrats btw! Where else you applied?
Reply 25
Original post by rachwilko03
Hopefully I will get an offer them as my AS grades were high

Congrats btw! Where else you applied?

Thank you :biggrin: and yeah sure you will, Newcastle seems to have a high offer to applicant ratio

Applying to Oxford, Durham, Exeter, Newcastle and Manchester. The latter is for Law with Politics (LLB) and is AAB :smile:

Where else have you applied and what are your predictions?
Original post by hopesndreams
If I may ask, when did you apply?

And, Congratulations!!

Thank you !

I applied 2 weeks ago :smile:
Original post by zimbo97
Thank you :biggrin: and yeah sure you will, Newcastle seems to have a high offer to applicant ratio

Applying to Oxford, Durham, Exeter, Newcastle and Manchester. The latter is for Law with Politics (LLB) and is AAB :smile:

Hey I just had a question. Since the deadlines are in January, why are so many people sending in their applications so soon ??
Reply 28
Original post by zimbo97

I applied to oxford bristol Newcastle warwick and LSE! I got AAAB at AS and I'm predicted A* A* A
Reply 29
Hey I just had a question. Since the deadlines are in January, why are so many people sending in their applications so soon ??

Because universities are already giving people offers, you have a better chance the earlier you send it off
Reply 30

Oxbridge's deadline is the 15th of October, and my school for example sets this deadline for everyone and I suspect some others do too
Original post by zimbo97
Oxbridge's deadline is the 15th of October, and my school for example sets this deadline for everyone and I suspect some others do too

Ohhh okay , I applied within the Oxbridge deadline but I'm probably applying to most of my choices in December.

Do you reckon that it will be too late ( most of the offers will be sent ) by then ??
Reply 32
Ohhh okay , I applied within the Oxbridge deadline but I'm probably applying to most of my choices in December.

Do you reckon that it will be too late ( most of the offers will be sent ) by then ??

Maybe, but there is no cap on university places so if you're a strong candidate they will always try and find a place for you (remember they want as many students as possible)

I would get it off as quickly as you reasonably can however just to void risk.
Original post by pallabdas
(Original post by pallabdas)
Yes i did from Durham .. now i am confused as to which one is better durham or QMUL... i am still waiting for oxbridge.. what shud i do.. plz let me know

DURHAM LAW oh goodness, already!!! Congrats!

thankx dude

(Original post by pallabdas)
Yes i did from Durham .. now i am confused as to which one is better durham or QMUL... i am still waiting for oxbridge.. what shud i do.. plz let me know

DURHAM LAW oh goodness, already!!! Congrats!

thankx dude

How long after sitting the LNAT did Durham send you an offer?

Oxford deadline was the 15th Oct! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GeschichteJunge
Oxford deadline was the 15th Oct!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey , sure i get that but why did they apply everywhere else so soon as well ?? ( i applied for Oxford too :P )
Hey , sure i get that but why did they apply everywhere else so soon as well ?? ( i applied for Oxford too :P )

Well for me it was just so I could get it out of the way and possibly receive offers earlier

Same as the person above! Plus, I never knew you could apply to ones later?!:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Caitlan
How long after sitting the LNAT did Durham send you an offer?

I am an international student, I didnt sit for LNAT.
I am an international student, I didnt sit for LNAT.

You got an offer from Durham, an LNAT uni, without doing the LNAT??:redface: How?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending