Scroll to see replies

i got an offer from Uni of Manchester

still waiting on
Unis of
Bham
Leicester
kent
Aston

anyone tell me, i got to apply for LNAT before Jan 15th. how does it work like if it apply for it late and sit it late... then will Bham look at my ucas submission?

thanks
Original post by AnaisRainx
I applied to nearly the same universities as you! Except to Bristol instead of Warwick. Also applied for Hertford College. :smile: wow goodluck!! Heard from anyone yet? :smile:
Home/EU or international student status?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow! Good luck to you too! Well the only Uni properly updating is LSE giving me an idea of how many weeks I have to wait now. Received acknowledgements from the others but the wait is killing me! International student from Singapore here ✌️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samanthamg
Has anyone had any replies back from Leeds, Lincoln or Sheffield Hallam?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had Leeds about a month or so ago :smile:
Original post by chewey
Just got an offer for European Law from Warwick! So shocked as it was my 'yolo' choice :L

That's amazing, well done! I am seriously praying for an offer from Warwick for Law with social sciences, if you don't mind me asking, what AS grades/predicted grades have you got?
Reply 584
Original post by shann_ng
That's amazing, well done! I am seriously praying for an offer from Warwick for Law with social sciences, if you don't mind me asking, what AS grades/predicted grades have you got?

Thanks :smile: My AS grades were only ABCb and I'm predicted AAB, neither of which meet the requirements haha. My GCSE's were also pretty average. Just hope I get the grades :frown:

I have done a lot of stuff law-related to put on my PS, and quite a bit to do with languages and uni also, so I really do think PS matters just as much as grades

Good luck! :smile:
Got an interview for York and an interview from Queen Mary but I wasn't aware Queen Mary does interviews and I read somewhere earlier that this isn't an interview but an open day, so does this mean I have an offer?
Original post by orphan_black
Got an interview for York and an interview from Queen Mary but I wasn't aware Queen Mary does interviews and I read somewhere earlier that this isn't an interview but an open day, so does this mean I have an offer?

When did you get your offer and when did you send your form in? What are you predicted lol.
I'm a*aa, sent it in on the 24/10. Well done btw.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by MoHoosen9167
When did you get your offer and when did you send your form in? What are you predicted lol.
I'm a*aa, sent it in on the 24/10. Well done bye.

Sent it a week ago and I got it now. My predicted are A*A*B.

I'm not sure whether it's an offer or not because Track hasn't updated but I heard the "interview" is in fact an open day for offers holders :/

Also, it's for English Law and European Law hence why you might not have gotten your offer for straight Law (I'm assuming you applied for pure Law) yet.
(edited 9 years ago)
Sent it a week ago and I got it now. My predicted are A*A*B.

I'm not sure whether it's an offer or not because Track hasn't updated but I heard the "interview" is in fact an open day for offers holders :/

Also, it's for English Law and European Law hence why you might not have gotten your offer for straight Law (I'm assuming you applied for pure Law) yet.

If you log in to the QMUL application portal and view in interview invite, it should indeed say that it's an offer holders open day.

I was in the same position as you when it came through. My track updated like 4 hours later confirming the offer.
Original post by Caitlan
If you log in to the QMUL application portal and view in interview invite, it should indeed say that it's an offer holders open day.

I was in the same position as you when it came through. My track updated like 4 hours later confirming the offer.

Thanks I just checked and saw the message in huge capitals :-)

What Law programme did you apply to?
I'm a*aa, sent it in on the 24/10. Well done btw.

Still waiting together😅
Original post by Glh96
Has anyone got an offer from bristol yet?

Got an offer from Bristol on Monday :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks I just checked and saw the message in huge capitals :-)

What Law programme did you apply to?

Just straight Law
Does anyone know whether the York interviewers will ask about your personal statement?
Original post by BIGD777
i got an offer from Uni of Manchester

still waiting on
Unis of
Bham
Leicester
kent
Aston

anyone tell me, i got to apply for LNAT before Jan 15th. how does it work like if it apply for it late and sit it late... then will Bham look at my ucas submission?

thanks

you need to have sat the LNAT by jan 15 for them to even look at your application boss
Has anyone heard anything for Law and Politics at QMUL? Thanks:smile:
Original post by teenhorrorstory
Hey guys can i ask which AS subjects you picked. Does it really matter for law? (I'm in the process of choosing my a levels)

I don't think there is anything specific but essay ones are a good idea probably! I did English Literature, Politics and Theatre Studies and Business AS and I have 3 offers so far from Liverpool, Manchester and an unconditional from Leicester. Waiting for QMUL and Birmingham, I applied to a mix of Law and Law and Politics courses. Hope this helps!
Original post by molorv24
Has anyone heard anything for Law and Politics at QMUL? Thanks:smile:

I'm applying for Straight Law, and I've not heard anything - just "currently with the department awaiting assessment" and it's driving me crazy. When did you send your application in? And where else have you applied?
I'm applying for Straight Law, and I've not heard anything - just "currently with the department awaiting assessment" and it's driving me crazy. When did you send your application in? And where else have you applied?

Mine is exactly the same and sent it on the 10th of October! I have applied to liverpool
Leicester
Birmingham
QMUL
Manchester

I have offers from manchester liverpool and leicester so far but haven't heard anything from the other two! When was yours sent off?
Original post by molorv24
Mine is exactly the same and sent it on the 10th of October! I have applied to liverpool
Leicester
Birmingham
QMUL
Manchester

I have offers from manchester liverpool and leicester so far but haven't heard anything from the other two! When was yours sent off?

Offers from Liverpool and EXETER, and I sent my form off on the 24th October so not too long I guess. Also applied to Leeds and Edinburgh, but I know Edinburgh are notoriously slow at replies!

Just so nervous! Really want a choice of firm (between QM, Leeds and EXETER) because I'm definitely going to Insure Liverpool - but yeah

I'm predicted a*aa, do you reckon I can get an offer from QM?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending