The Student Room Group

Law offers 2015

Scroll to see replies

Got an offer from university of Southhampton today.Three more to go!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 981
Original post by Lulu24
We have basically applied to all the same universities except instead of swansea i applied to nottingham :smile:

When did you send yours off?

Ah that's cool! I sent mine off on 27th November! I've heard back from Swansea, Reading and Kent (AAB) now. Have you heard anything from any them? Where are you hoping to put as your firm and insurance?
Original post by Caitlan
Finally got my offer from Durham

Just waiting for Oxford (interview is next week) and KCL now :smile:

Other way around for me - have my KCL offer but waiting for Durham (knowing Durham I'm not expecting to hear for a long time).

Which do you prefer?
Original post by LaurenMarisa
I've got conditional offers from Liverpool, Nottingham, Northumbria and an interview at York. Fingers crossed I get an offer from Newcastle soon :smile:

Congratulations on your offers! :smile:
Original post by robhughes
Other way around for me - have my KCL offer but waiting for Durham (knowing Durham I'm not expecting to hear for a long time).

Which do you prefer?

Neither are in my plans if I somehow get all of my offers but if I had to make a decision, it'd probably be Durham, only because the college I've asked for apparently has all ensuites

Yourself?
Original post by JAHW
Ah that's cool! I sent mine off on 27th November! I've heard back from Swansea, Reading and Kent (AAB) now. Have you heard anything from any them? Where are you hoping to put as your firm and insurance?

Ive got offers from Surrey, Reading and Kent, all AAB's too. Waiting to hear from Warwick, and have been offered a different course by Nottingham which i will be rejecting.

And im really not sure now. Before i had my heart set on Surrey because i didnt think i would like kent but ive been accepted for Law with French and im really excited now. Im waiting for applicant days then i'll be able to decide (fingers crossed) :smile:

What about you??
First offer from Glasgow for Law with French :smile:
Reply 987
Original post by Lulu24
Ive got offers from Surrey, Reading and Kent, all AAB's too. Waiting to hear from Warwick, and have been offered a different course by Nottingham which i will be rejecting.

And im really not sure now. Before i had my heart set on Surrey because i didnt think i would like kent but ive been accepted for Law with French and im really excited now. Im waiting for applicant days then i'll be able to decide (fingers crossed) :smile:

What about you??

That is so weird - I went to Surrey's open day and loved it to! But I also love the look of Kent so i'm also waiting for the applicant days, hahah!
UCL offer holders? How long for response? I hate the waiting game

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dnathwani

Posted from TSR Mobile

I completed my application on oct 17th and got an offer last week

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by palladin984
I completed my application on oct 17th and got an offer last week

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you mind me asking what your AS grades, predicted grades and GCSE results were? And how did you think the LNAT (the essay especially). Congrats on the offer, is it A*AA right?
Original post by Jimmy007uk
Do you mind me asking what your AS grades, predicted grades and GCSE results were? And how did you think the LNAT (the essay especially). Congrats on the offer, is it A*AA right?

I got 10 A* at GCSE and 4 A at AS level, predicted A*AAA with an EPQ. I thought my LNAT went pretty well, probably got around 30 in the mcq and my essay was well structured but lacked a bit of depth. Yeah the offer was A*AA

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by palladin984
I got 10 A* at GCSE and 4 A at AS level, predicted A*AAA with an EPQ. I thought my LNAT went pretty well, probably got around 30 in the mcq and my essay was well structured but lacked a bit of depth. Yeah the offer was A*AA

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! I submitted on the 13th Oct and I don't think my LNAT went well. So still waiting!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by amritsg
Congrats!! Are you applying from Singapore? As in doing H2 A-levels?

thanks! ehhh you asked me this a few days ago, i'm singaporean but doing A levels in the UK
Original post by dnathwani

Posted from TSR Mobile

i submitted my UCAS on 6 october, got UCL on 4 December lol
Original post by bluedraycott
i submitted my UCAS on 6 october, got UCL on 4 December lol

Hiya mate! Thanks for the response, i submitted on the 13th Oct and still waiting, worries about the Lnat
Has anyone else only got one offer so far? Right now I only have one from Exeter, and seeing people with similar grades getting offers from Bristol and KCL is making me think that my LNAT score is really bad..
Original post by wellthere'sthat
Has anyone else only got one offer so far? Right now I only have one from Exeter, and seeing people with similar grades getting offers from Bristol and KCL is making me think that my LNAT score is really bad..

I also only got one offer now! Don't worry about it! I got an offer from Bristol a month ago, but I'm still waiting for KCL. So maybe the weight of the LNAT is different for universities when it comes to making decisions. I also dont have a very good feeling on my LNAT, but have hope!! Fingers crossed and congrats on getting Exeter! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Does Queen Mary have law offer holder days/ applicant visit days? If so does anyone know when?
Just got an offer from UCL :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending