The Student Room Group

Law offers 2015

Scroll to see replies

I did my Lnat on 28 November and sent my ucas off on the same day but I'm still waiting on Bristol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by exammaster69
Applied to all the same as you except Nottingham, still waiting on Bristol too... :frown: when did you do your lnat? mine was 16th Dec

I did mine mid October!! Ah that wasn't long ago so I wouldn't worry :smile:
Original post by woowoo123
I did mine mid October!! Ah that wasn't long ago so I wouldn't worry :smile:

Aah wow they need to hurry it up!! I think they're just slow... everytime I have sent them an email they have taking at least a week to reply haha
Original post by woowoo123
I applied in mid November-ish sort of time. I'm predicted A*AA

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied on the 7th October and I only just got an offer from Bristol yesterday so I wouldn't worry too much. I'd also heard of other people getting offers so I guess they just put a few people aside until the end to decide whether to give them an offer or not.
Original post by Championt1
I did my Lnat on 28 November and sent my ucas off on the same day but I'm still waiting on Bristol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did my Lnat on 3rd October and sent my application on 7th October and got an offer yesterday so I wouldn't worry too much
Hi guys i have an issue,

I applied queen mary last thursday but still had no reply.

Is there an issue in terms of my grades?
Gcse: 3A* 6A
AS: AABB (BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY, MATHS AND RELIGOUS STUDIES)

Predicted:A*AA
Original post by Miladrises
Hi guys i have an issue,

The issue is you only applied last Thursday. Give them time!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Miladrises
Hi guys i have an issue,

My offer took 2 weeks with much worse GCSEs and AAA at AS so don't fret...
Original post by repasuti
I did my Lnat on 3rd October and sent my application on 7th October and got an offer yesterday so I wouldn't worry too much

Ahh thanks for telling me.Congrats on the offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey! Applying for Law at Leicester, SOAS, Sheffield, Manchester and Nottingham! :smile:

Did my LNAT last week for Nottingham and SOAS but have had no reply from them :/// :frown:

Offers from Manchester and Sheffield tho :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Edinburgh where are youuuuuuu?!
Anyone heard back from Durham yet ? They're taking soooo long !
I didn't even realise until now, but I got an offer from Bristol on Friday! Hopefully thats a sign that my LNAT wasn't disastrous.
Original post by jamesmact
You probably did really well on the LNAT! Congratulations! :smile:

oh wow. congratulations. When did you apply?
Original post by barcastyleofplay
Why is KCL taking so long? & Why did I only just get an email saying they don't have my LNAT when I sat it in mid-October ffs

I had the same thing, it's so frustrating. All this time I've been worried about them taking so long.. and they didn't even have my score. I called the LNAT administrator who said they'd sent a similar email to quite a few applicants but he didn't fully understand why. As long as you've sent them your LNAT ID and the date you did the LNAT, then they'll be able to sort the score out (i messaged them to confirm they had accessed the result and they said yes)

So basically, they're taking a long time because they couldn't access the result and just assumed that we hadn't taken the test yet.
Really regret not applying to Southampton now! They lowered two of my friends' History offers from AAB to BBB because we go to a crap school and I'm sure they'd do the same for Law :/
Original post by Lesley01300
oh wow. congratulations. When did you apply?

4th December with my LNAT on the 7th :smile:
Original post by CiaranAndrew
I didn't even realise until now, but I got an offer from Bristol on Friday! Hopefully thats a sign that my LNAT wasn't disastrous.

Congrats on the offer! Could you tell what your AS and predicted grades are please?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by orphan_black
Really regret not applying to Southampton now! They lowered two of my friends' History offers from AAB to BBB because we go to a crap school and I'm sure they'd do the same for Law :/

Yeah they lowered mine to AAB from AAA I think
Original post by orphan_black

They lowered my offer for law as well.From AAA to either AAB or ABB with EPQ.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending