Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gemma1243
Offer for BA geography ������������

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations, what grades is your offer? :smile:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
I've been emailed by exeter saying there going till wait till the january deadline to give equal consideration so I have a loong wait
Reply 342
Original post by Aneesah_May
I've been emailed by exeter saying there going till wait till the january deadline to give equal consideration so I have a loong wait

Oh no! There must be a lot of applicants. When did they email you saying this by the way? :smile:
Original post by Aneesah_May

What course is this? :s
Original post by Ingamo
Oh no! There must be a lot of applicants. When did they email you saying this by the way? :smile:

Original post by cerlohee
What course is this? :s

Its for psychology and law. I sent my application nearly 5 weeks ago, I got an acknowledgement a day after and a postcard shortly after

My predicted grades are AAB and the entry requirements are A*AA-AAB and they are probably waiting to compare other applicants grades
Got an offer for History!! It's A*AA, which is higher than I wanted but I'm just happy to hear from Exeter :biggrin:
Original post by scavi2008
Got an offer for History!! It's A*AA, which is higher than I wanted but I'm just happy to hear from Exeter :biggrin:
Well done... do you mind me asking what your AS grades were... Mina are A History (100% UMS) A English Lit and A Drama and C (Boo) Classics... starting to worry about my crap Classics mark and REALLY want Exeter History. :mad:
Original post by alexlima123
I sent off my application to study Law LLB a week ago, I applied to Exeter, Kent, Lancaster and have Leeds and Liverpool as back ups.
So far I have received an offer from Kent.
How long have people been waiting for Exeter offers?

Exeter for me took 2 days !, they were very quick. How were your predicted grades and GCSE. Good luck
Original post by mazzletazzle
Well done... do you mind me asking what your AS grades were... Mina are A History (100% UMS) A English Lit and A Drama and C (Boo) Classics... starting to worry about my crap Classics mark and REALLY want Exeter History. :mad:

I'm sure you'll hear from them really soon, those are good grades!! They're very unlikely to care about your C :h:

I got AAAA at AS in History, English, Spanish and Psychology. Best of luck with your application!
Reply 349
I applied to do Bsc geography at exeter as well as at the cornwall campus. I got an offer for AAB at cornwall but still waiting for exeter! Seems to take ages and it's my favourite! 😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by melomelohohoho
Got an offer in flexible combined honours woohoo

: ) That's awesome. Do you mind me asking what your grades were like and how you focused your Personal statement?
Original post by myrimyrisauce
I've applied for liberal arts! :smile:

So am I!
Original post by myrimyrisauce
I've applied for liberal arts! :smile:

So am I! What major?
Original post by VentLife
Congratulations, what grades is your offer? :smile:

Thank you ! AAA :smile: hopefully it's possible! What have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JudithG
So am I! What major?

yay!! not completely sure yet but leaning toward art history, you?
Original post by Gemma1243
Thank you ! AAA :smile: hopefully it's possible! What have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied for Geography BSc and was also made an AAA offer :smile:
Original post by wilshere.gunners
Exeter for me took 2 days !, they were very quick. How were your predicted grades and GCSE. Good luck

Is your offer for law at Exeter?
Anyone applied for LLB Law? Got an offer week after I sent, happy bunny 😊
Original post by scavi2008
I'm sure you'll hear from them really soon, those are good grades!! They're very unlikely to care about your C :h:

I got AAAA at AS in History, English, Spanish and Psychology. Best of luck with your application!

Thanks and well done :biggrin:
Reply 359
Offer for PPE!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending