Exeter

Exeter 2015 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Who is waiting for a history offer???
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 381
Well done. What were your predicted grades if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 382
Original post by melissapayne
Just received an offer 3 days ago for Psychology! :smile::smile:

Well done!!! I'm applying for psychology too! If you don't mind me asking what were your predicted grades?
Reply 383
Original post by mazzletazzle
Who is waiting for a history offer???

Me!! A month today since I sent off my application and am yet to hear a thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by seannn
Me!! A month today since I sent off my application and am yet to hear a thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's torture. My grades are AAAC with predictions of A*A*A* I only know one poster who has an offer s/he got AAAA.... maybe they are doing them first... Or maybe they are not going to make an offer (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh) So stressed. Really want Exeter What ru your predictions???? Am trying to work out patterns (if any)
Original post by pdcc16
I've applied for Economics with International Study (4 Years) :smile:

Me too!! hoping to study for a year in france or Germany. just got an offer of AAB! :biggrin:
Original post by lightazland77
Same!!!!!!!! I thought A*A*A was a myth, until my offer for economics just came through today :s

that's weird. maybe you have very high grades???
I got AABC at AS (almost AAAC) and just got an Exeter offer for economics with a year abroad AAB (I am predicted A*A*A)
Original post by Dan205
Anyone else applying for medical sciences? Or heard anything back from Exeter about any of the medical school subjects? :smile:

Applied for med sciences and medicine... Nothing yet! Waahhhh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 388
Original post by cassie_brewer
Applied for med sciences and medicine... Nothing yet! Waahhhh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha that's how I feel! Did you apply for any of the pathways in particular for med sciences?
Just got my offer, higher than I expected unfortunately doubt I'll be going there A*AB
Original post by elisabeth1996
that's weird. maybe you have very high grades???
I got AABC at AS (almost AAAC) and just got an Exeter offer for economics with a year abroad AAB (I am predicted A*A*A)

I don't understand Exeter, some get predicted grades as their offers and others get lower...
Original post by ErinHannah_
I don't understand Exeter, some get predicted grades as their offers and others get lower...

Remember people can receive somewhat contextual offers did to previous schools/care which could result in a lower grade. Just because people don't disclose that info on tsr doesn't mean it's not the case.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer for History yesterday... A*AA (gupl)... happy but slightly annoyed that it's so high!!!!
How many people here would choose Exeter as their firm? :smile:
hoping for Cambridge but if not.. Exeter as firm
hoping for Cambridge but if not.. Exeter as firm

good luck! i didn't realise how many oxbridge applicants applied to Exeter. I'm hoping for bristol, warwick or LSE..but i'd be happy to go to exeter too :biggrin:
good luck! i didn't realise how many oxbridge applicants applied to Exeter. I'm hoping for bristol, warwick or LSE..but i'd be happy to go to exeter too :biggrin:
Good luck!!! I thought I'd get a better contextual offer as I go to a pretty rubbish school.... but they seem to be making high offers this year. Are you applying for History too?
Good luck!!! I thought I'd get a better contextual offer as I go to a pretty rubbish school.... but they seem to be making high offers this year. Are you applying for History too?

nope, economics with a year abroad :smile: my school isn't that gras eat either, probably why i got a lower offer, and my AS levels weren't high as i expected :s-smilie: but now i now i'm going somewhere :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
nope, economics with a year abroad :smile: my school isn't that gras eat either, probably why i got a lower offer, and my AS levels weren't high as i expected :s-smilie: but now i now i'm going somewhere :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I know... such a relief to get ANY offer!!!! I also have Warwick AAA but happier about Exeter.
Original post by mynameispoo
Got an offer for flexible combined honours! Are we allowed to drop one of the subject for joint honours if I found out that I couldn't handle 2 subjects together?:s-smilie:

well done! what subjects? I applied for geography and anthropology in early October..still waiting!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending