The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Exeter 2015 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Waldothebusiness
What do you guys think of a studio flat in birks grange ? I have chosen en suite as my second and third option at nash grove and northfields. Im s pretty introvert and i like my me time.

Hi, I'm thinking similarly to you. I'm quite shy, so I'm considering a studio for one choice and St German's and either Nash Grove or Northfield as my other choices. :smile: I guess it just depends on how easy you'll find it to make friends in a studio.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Any modern language students here?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ER141
Hi, I'm thinking similarly to you. I'm quite shy, so I'm considering a studio for one choice and St German's and either Nash Grove or Northfield as my other choices. :smile: I guess it just depends on how easy you'll find it to make friends in a studio.

Hi just got an offer for residence at birks grange village block j which I accepted. What course are you doing?
Unconditional offer for FCH (MENA and International Relations), 2nd year entry as I'm transferring from History and International Studies here at Queens University Belfast. It's my 1st choice course thankfully :smile:
Anyone for Civil Engineering or Electronic???

Posted from TSR Mobile
I firmed Exeter too for math AAB
Only math AAB
Original post by JXLS
Same here, what accomodation did you apply for?

I've accepted an offer for a Townhouse in Birks Grange. I wanted to be on the Streatham campus even though the majority of the course is on St Lukes. It looked like there was more going on at Streatham when I visited and all the good sports facilities are there.
Hello!

Got an unconditional offer to study geology, starting from 2nd year ^^

Anyone else doing Geology? Or that'll be in Cornwall Campus, Penryn
I'm holding an unconditional for Exeter for LLB Law. Are there any asians/pakistanis at the uni? By Pakistani I don't only mean literally those who have flown from Pakistan to study at Exeter, I mean Pakistanis as in ethnic background but British.
I am asian british (srilankan) if that helps but i dont think the ethnicity factor should affect your decision whether you wa t to go ther or not. Ive been there its a lovely place. Although its prominently white based the actual uni would be more multicultural as it attract ppl overseas too. But if you worred about fitting in please dont ve because its a lovely place with open minded people

Original post by PurpleMash
I'm holding an unconditional for Exeter for LLB Law. Are there any asians/pakistanis at the uni? By Pakistani I don't only mean literally those who have flown from Pakistan to study at Exeter, I mean Pakistanis as in ethnic background but British.
Anyone doing clinical psychology?
Has anyone recieved the 'important registration information' email? It was supposed to come with one day of the unconditional offer?
Original post by HTurnbull
Has anyone recieved the 'important registration information' email? It was supposed to come with one day of the unconditional offer?

I have received an email about
Studying at the University of Exeter: things you need to know and do‏
Sorry lol thats the email subject title
Is this what your talking about?
I have received an email about
Studying at the University of Exeter: things you need to know and do‏
Sorry lol thats the email subject title
Is this what your talking about?

Umm No don't worry about it I received that one too. I just read the website again and it says the next one with all the registration info etc should arrive within one working day. So I thought it would arrive today? But if you haven't got it yet then it must be normal! :smile:
Original post by HTurnbull
Umm No don't worry about it I received that one too. I just read the website again and it says the next one with all the registration info etc should arrive within one working day. So I thought it would arrive today? But if you haven't got it yet then it must be normal! :smile:

I read that too and was wondering if they were late. But then again, I registered for adjustment just in case I changed my mind, so they may not send it until my adjustment period is over.
Do we need to apply for our uni cards now? If so how? 😣😣
I am asian british (srilankan) if that helps but i dont think the ethnicity factor should affect your decision whether you wa t to go ther or not. Ive been there its a lovely place. Although its prominently white based the actual uni would be more multicultural as it attract ppl overseas too. But if you worred about fitting in please dont ve because its a lovely place with open minded people

Okay yeah that definitely helps! No no, Im a friendly person and dont mind any ethnicity at all but as you already guessed, Im just worried about fitting in. I havent been to Exeter, is it a nice place?
Have you got your timetable? Am i the only one who hasnt?
Anyone going to do Law at Exeter?
Also, what happens next now that we have our unconditional place? What do we have to do? Do we apply for uni cards? Im so baffled, as you can see :frown:
Hi, I was hoping that I can get some help here as maybe someone was put in the same situation as I am... I would like to defer my entry for one year due to the fact that my parents do not want to help me financially in this year. I was wondering how likely is that the university will allow me to defer my placement?
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending