Original post by moment of truth
Okayy then boss, I will tell you. :biggrin:

thank you! :smile:
People!
It's just crushes.. Holy...
These crushes do not matter.
Original post by Damien_Dalgaard
If so how?

And is there anything that gives off the vibe.

Obviously I know the other way round, but was wondering what boys do when they are with the girls they like.

Discuss.

Generally, yeah. Idk how, but they can
Reply 63
You can usually tell, but it differs some are just really obvious then others are subtle. There is the look as well which if I like the guy makes me feel awesome lol.
Original post by cupcakes87
i dont think i can! :lol:

but then again i highly doubt any boy has ever liked me! :tongue:

Awww cupcakes...

Tbh I thought the same (with girls) when I was your age I think. to think it wasn't even that long ago...

I'm the sorta person who realises years later after Im no longer in contact with them (Generally not for my lack of trying) that oh yeah she liked me...

so yeah it literally takes me years to click on a lot of the time lll
Original post by de_monies
Awww cupcakes...

Tbh I thought the same (with girls) when I was your age I think. to think it wasn't even that long ago...

I'm the sorta person who realises years later after Im no longer in contact with them (Generally not for my lack of trying) that oh yeah she liked me...

Can you make a thread about it?

Would enjoy reading it :yep:
Reply 66
Original post by beaverhausen
X

Does your username mean beaver house in any language???

No
No

y not man, wouldread/10 :yep:
Awww cupcakes...

:hugs:

aww!! monies!!!!!! :hugs:

lool! you are old now! :P

aww! :console: just learn now! :biggrin:

as long as you click when you have to!

They clearly don't because my crushes do not sense that I like them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sometimes you can and sometimes it's just so unpredictable but with most of my crushes they've always made it clear
Original post by Gax
Does your username mean beaver house in any language???

Lol no
It's easy to tell with a lot of guys because they're generally quite obvious as they act very differently around you and often try to impress you by doing certain things in front of you. The majority of guys really aren't that subtle... It's easy to pick up on their vibes. But then there are always those guys who are far more subtle and I guess shy, and that's when it gets far harder to tell if they feel anything for you... In general though, I think girls especially are very good at picking up on other people's vibes and I can usually always tell when someone is interested or when someone doesn't think of me in that way at all. :smile:
Original post by cupcakes87

aww!! monies!!!!!! :hugs:

lool! you are old now! :P

aww! :console: just learn now! :biggrin:

as long as you click when you have to!

Lool. Im not old :huff:

Learn???

Tbh with you cupcakes, I act pretty friendly to every one, so I sorta expect that back, and sometimes other people can be a bit MORE friendly, and I just see them as being friendly, until like years later... So you'd have to like tell me outright lool

Lol no! Im not having that come up in "threads started by"
Lol no! Im not having that come up in "threads started by"

awww :/
I'm pretty useless at telling. Unless they outright tell me, I'll probably just assume I've read them wrong.
Of course they can but they don't always consciously acknowledge it.

Quick Reply

Latest