The Student Room Group

just giving a girl mere attention

this comes from something lucy said on MIC how she started to have feelings for Proudlock because he was giving her attention. is this all a guy has to do really (assume he is good looking too)?
Reply 1
its kind of like what rihanna said too 'you so amazing, you took the time to figure me out'

just by putting the time and effort in, she was willing to give it up
Love threads like this, like "hey guys what's the cheat code to make women sleep with you? I feel like everyone's got it except me. Do you really just have to do X to make them open their legs? I've been mashing buttons for so long but I can't get past this level, gimme a walkthrough or something?"
Well no, creepy stalkers give loads of attention but are very undesireable. Women want attention, but only from men they consider to have value. The two main things to show are confidence and humour, as well as appearing stable and strong.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
its kind of like what rihanna said too 'you so amazing, you took the time to figure me out'

just by putting the time and effort in, she was willing to give it up

Do you take the lyrics in Anaconda by Nicki Minaj as life advice too?
Reply 5
No idea who Lucy or Proudlock are, I would think the only girls who give in to guys simply cause they enjoy the attention are either very young or lack self esteem don't think all girls will put up with that sort of behaviour.

After a google search of MIC it seems you are discussing about two people from the show Made in Chelsea, a show I don't watch nor will ever bother watching perhaps it's part scripted for the viewers attention don't believe everything you see.
Reply 6
Original post by klipspringer
Love threads like this, like "hey guys what's the cheat code to make women sleep with you? I feel like everyone's got it except me. Do you really just have to do X to make them open their legs? I've been mashing buttons for so long but I can't get past this level, gimme a walkthrough or something?"

I love it when they act like it's a video game. Like relationships in The Sims. "I've made a few funny faces at her and kissed her on the cheek but there's no french kiss option yet, what am I doing wrong"
Not really. Every girl is different. Some want guys that don't give them much attention.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending