The Student Room Group

Why do young adults dress up for Halloween?

Scroll to see replies

halloween is just fun to dress up for... plus it's a good way to meet new people because costumes are conversation starters:holmes:
Original post by clh_hilary
My anaconda don't.

Final one http://youtu.be/O1w_ipzsEBc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fancy dress parties are the best...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by noggins
I don't know if I'm alone on this one, but personally, I find it extremely childish of anybody over the age of 13 who dresses up for this annual yanky-doodle tripe for children. Are they all still mentally about 10? So what do they get out of it in the long run? Free booze at a house party or organised event? Someone try explain it to me, please! :eek3:

You grow old when you start thinking like that mate.
Original post by clh_hilary
I'm talkin' 'bout The Rt Hon The Lord The Duke of America The Voice of Our Generation The Multiple Grammy Awards Winner The Taylor Freakin' I-used-to-be-cuntry Swift.

And I'm also feelin' 22.

"The Voice of Our Generation"...
Reply 70
Original post by FreshGarbage
Fancy dress parties are the best...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Incorrect!
Not a fan of fancy dress. The furthest I'll go is retro/vintage style for social dances. It's too much effort and I usually end up looking a prat.
I think it's so much fun! The more random the better!
Halloween is not a crime. It's part of Western civilization. If you don't like it, just don't enjoy it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why not . . . ? :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, I agree with the OP. We should all drop this immature culture of celebrating Halloween, by wearing costumes and such. Implement the sharia law to prevent all of this from happening.
I agree, those who dress up and drink alcohol and act like sluts have serious voids in their lives. So immature and pathetic they should take a long hard look in the mirror and realise what they have become.

Knobs. **** Halloween, **** fancy dress and **** everyone.

Quick Reply

Latest