The Student Room Group

EMA Bonus Payments

Can anyone confirm when bonus payments are due.

Ive just got into Year 13 and ive received two bonus payments of £100 (January and June). But the application says £500 in bonus payments, can anyone tell me where the other £100 comes from after January and June this year. I thought it was for goin back in September but maybe Im wrong. My school isnt even aware of the 5th payment, can anyone clear this up for me?

Thanks!
Reply 1
As far as I know that fifth bonus payment is for going back in year 13 in September, as you said. So you might wanna check up on that fairly soon.
Reply 2
Thanks for the reply.

I was just concerned because my school didnt have a clue about a fifth payment lol. Unless maybe EMA pays it directly for reapplying for the year so its a payment the school dosnt have to process. Well thats my theory anyway. I'll ring EMA up and see what they say.

Thanks Again!
Reply 3
It's £500 in bonus payments over two years. So you get the 3rd bonus in september of october of year 13 then the last two payments in january and june.
Reply 4
In the first year, the bonuses are January and July. In the second, it's September, January and July. I've already got my 3rd payment :biggrin:
Reply 5
You get two in the first year, in january and june then three in the second year, one in september/october for going back and the others in january and june again.
Reply 6
Thats great i did not know we get 3 bonus payments this year! Use that for a few more driving lessons. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending