The Student Room Group

Offers for Religious Studies ?

Just wondering about if anyone has had any offers for RS and if so when? I'm applying for Cambridge Durham Nottingham Bristol Exeter so let me know if you've recieved any offers from any of them !!
Reply 1
Original post by helscanlan97
Just wondering about if anyone has had any offers for RS and if so when? I'm applying for Cambridge Durham Nottingham Bristol Exeter so let me know if you've recieved any offers from any of them !!

I haven't received any offer either but I have applied to all the same places as you except Exeter. I do, however, know of two people who have received Exeter offers for the course. Which are your top choices?
Reply 2
I got an offer to Exeter! Cambridge , Bristol and Exeter are my fave :smile: I just wanna know roughly how long the others will take
Reply 3

I got an offer from Exeter recently. Durham haven't even sent an acknowledgement email yet :/. Which cambridge college did you apply to?
Reply 4
Original post by Jasey
I got an offer from Exeter recently. Durham haven't even sent an acknowledgement email yet :/. Which cambridge college did you apply to?

No I haven't heard from Durham at all either ! Pembroke college - you?
Reply 5
No I haven't heard from Durham at all either ! Pembroke college - you?

Pembroke College as well!!! Omg scary
Reply 6
Original post by Jasey
Pembroke College as well!!! Omg scary

Ahhh weird! Where else have you applied ?
Reply 7
Ahhh weird! Where else have you applied ?

Durham, St Andrew's, Edinburgh as well as Cambridge and Exeter :smile:. Have you heard anything at all from Pembroke?
Reply 8
Original post by Jasey
Durham, St Andrew's, Edinburgh as well as Cambridge and Exeter :smile:. Have you heard anything at all from Pembroke?

No I just sent of my SAQ - but I got an offer to Exeter for AAB?
Reply 9
No I just sent of my SAQ - but I got an offer to Exeter for AAB?

I've PM'd you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending