The Student Room Group

The big 'Stressing over written work!' thread

Hey there, fellow Oxford applicants :smile:
For those of you who are required to submit written work... have you decided what to send yet? Or are you still stressing over it? Will you send it by snail mail or e-mail? :biggrin:
Original post by somethin_blue
Hey there, fellow Oxford applicants :smile:
For those of you who are required to submit written work... have you decided what to send yet? Or are you still stressing over it? Will you send it by snail mail or e-mail? :biggrin:

Hey there :smile: I'm applying to Oriental Studies (Chinese) and I was taking into consideration sending two brief essays that I wrote about China. I'm from Italy so I have to translate my written works into English before sending them but I have a couple of existential doubts that are killing me. I'm currently studying foreign languages at high school so I wrote these two written works in French and the other one in Spanish. Do you think that it'll be okay anyway if I attach an English translation? In my opinion it isn't such a serious problem. They cannot force me to write something ex novo in Italian just because I'm from Italy, can they?:confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending