The Student Room Group

Does she want the D or nah?

Basically, been at uni for a while now and i've been going out quite a bit. There's this girl whos a friend of a friend who always comes out with us and most nights we go out we're quite touch feely..

Like last night she was hitting my ass quite a lot so i obviously did the same but harder :wink:
basically there was a lot of ass touching lol
She's slept with a lot of guys so i'm not surprised she's really forward

She also gave me a kiss, not a snog, a kiss in the club.
She was a bit tipsy but she knew what she was doing

We came home with her friend who's a guy in her flat, chatted for like half an hour, we were making a lot of eye contact, then the guy said he was gonna go and sleep...
then she started hugging me and kissing my forehead and neck..like she was all over me

then she said she's going bed too then....i could have leaned in for a kiss but my mate was still there...slightly awkward bit cockblocking

oh and i'm a virgin, 18 years so have no idea how to progress ****...
if i was more experienced in this, i probably would have gotten with her?

I'm going out with her again tonight with her mates...

coz i see her during the day too...we're friends but not friends friends....so i'm not in the friendzone...?:s-smilie:

Scroll to see replies

"then she started hugging me and kissing my forehead and neck.like she was all over me" smells like a troll to me, if your not... she need the D.
Original post by Project Tsukyomi
"then she started hugging me and kissing my forehead and neck.like she was all over me" smells like a troll to me, if your not... she need the D.

i'm really serious...this was the situation!!

I think she wants the D but i don't know how to get to her kitchen to her room..and i do hang out with her and her flatmates quite a bit during the day and go to their flat so if i get rejected it could get awkward but she's leading me on...
Reply 3
Original post by Cold Phoenix
Basically, been at uni for a while now and i've been going out quite a bit. There's this girl whos a friend of a friend who always comes out with us and most nights we go out we're quite touch feely..

Like last night she was hitting my ass quite a lot so i obviously did the same but harder :wink:

We came home with her friend who's a guy in her flat, chatted for like half an hour, we were making a lot of eye contact, then the guy said he was gonna go and sleep...
then she started hugging me and kissing my forehead and neck..like she was all over me

then she said she's going bed too then....i could have leaned in for a kiss but my mate was still there...slightly awkward bit cockblocking

coz i see her during the day too...we're friends but not friends friends....so i'm not in the friendzone...?:s-smilie:

Ohh yea, she definitely wants it...just pretend you know what you're doing and the confidence will come :yep:
Reply 4
if she does it again, just kiss her back the same way or grab her ass more
i'm really serious...this was the situation!!

I think she wants the D but i don't know how to get to her kitchen to her room..and i do hang out with her and her flatmates quite a bit during the day and go to their flat so if i get rejected it could get awkward but she's leading me on...

Getting to the room from the kitchen should be a problem if she's leading you on. BUT YEAH your right going from one flat to another without rejection is tricky mission. I never been in this situation but all I can say is let it flow if they let you in there flat your a you've "bagged". Are uni girls that horny?
Seems like a bit of a tease to me. Be cold to her next time you see her, see whether she begs for your attention or not; if she does then you know you're in.
Original post by Gax
Ohh yea, she definitely wants it...just pretend you know what you're doing and the confidence will come :yep:

im confident but this area is really new to me..
Original post by ETRC
if she does it again, just kiss her back the same way or grab her ass more

hmm might do that, she leaned in for the kiss first last night so i can do it first tonight.
Getting to the room from the kitchen should be a problem if she's leading you on. BUT YEAH your right going from one flat to another without rejection is tricky mission. I never been in this situation but all I can say is let it flow if they let you in there flat your a you've "bagged". Are uni girls that horny?

uni girls can be ****ing horny, there's always a few lol, pre drinks helps
Original post by RhymeAsylumForever
Seems like a bit of a tease to me. Be cold to her next time you see her, see whether she begs for your attention or not; if she does then you know you're in.

that's what i'm thinking,,,,i think she's teasing me..ffs i might give the cold approach a go....although in the club last night where we were all dancing together, i was grinding on a girl and she sort of started to grind on me lol
im confident but this area is really new to me..

hmm might do that, she leaned in for the kiss first last night so i can do it first tonight.

uni girls can be ****ing horny, there's always a few lol, pre drinks helps
Awsome, I hope its the same for top uni's. hehe:u:

that's what i'm thinking,,,,i think she's teasing me..ffs i might give the cold approach a go....although in the club last night where we were all dancing together, i was grinding on a girl and she sort of started to grind on me lol

wft? she was grinding on you. that is messed.

she's a messed up girl when she's tipsy, even more when she's drunk :/

:rolleyes:

The D.... , you could use a less vulgar term, you don't seem to respect her very much I sincerely hope she doesn't shag you

Try the cold approach, she may just be messing with you, girls get off to this

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by vickidc18
:rolleyes:

The D.... , you could use a less vulgar term, you don't seem to respect her very much I sincerely hope she doesn't shag you

haha no she's a whore...why should i respect her?
hope al you want you have no power :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yh cheers mate
reading all this, I want you to succeed tonight.:smile:
Reply 14

a lot of girls will do that especially ones that come to the club wanting sex out of it

She either really wants and needs sex, is trying to torture you, or has very confusing boundaries. Im leaning towards the first one. Go get it darling.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Very true my dear.
Original post by Pomum96
She either really wants and needs sex, is trying to torture you, or has very confusing boundaries. Im leaning towards the first one. Go get it darling.

hope your right...but if i do end up at her flat after a night out, do i start making out with her and touching her to build the sexual tension? coz when we go to her flat, there's always at least one other person with us..
hope your right...but if i do end up at her flat after a night out, do i start making out with her and touching her to build the sexual tension? coz when we go to her flat, there's always at least one other person with us..

Well then your main goal is to get her alone. Try and make your desire a bit obvious before you go back to her flat. Then if she still doesnt seem to mind other people coming, she might just be messing.
Original post by Pomum96
Well then your main goal is to get her alone. Try and make your desire a bit obvious before you go back to her flat. Then if she still doesnt seem to mind other people coming, she might just be messing.

alright thanks that makes sense

Quick Reply