Original post by skillzaismine
I'm only kidding!!!
I'm in top set for every class....does this mean I'm clever?!:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay:P Hahahahahaha:wink:

I would say that means you're most definitely clever:biggrin:

How are you?
Original post by Aph
I can't spell (anyone can tell you that) and math is so simple.

It's kinda noticeable :wink:
You can never be wrong with some humanities (not history though, there are things you have to actually learn for that haha :biggrin: )
Original post by maxy25
Okay:P Hahahahahaha:wink:

I would say that means you're most definitely clever:biggrin:

How are you?

Hmmm I think it's more based on results! I'm sad because of revision haha it's stressing me out! What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1184
Original post by Gingerbread101
It's kinda noticeable :wink:
You can never be wrong with some humanities (not history though, there are things you have to actually learn for that haha :biggrin: )

:sad:
you can:yep: I got a U & an E in my humanities last year.
Original post by Aph
:sad:
you can:yep: I got a U & an E in my humanities last year.

I could have gone with either humanities or sciences, I'm equally good at all of them :smile:

Spoiler

I could have gone with either humanities or sciences, I'm equally good at all of them :smile:

Spoiler

You should go mock that into Nick's face :wink:
Reply 1187

Spoiler

I wish I was that good:frown: A*,A,6B,C,D at GCSE although I didn't revise at all so:s-smilie:
Original post by Trihawk7
I was just thinking of a cheap digital watch just so I can time myself in seconds during the exam for each section of it :tongue: Dare you to get a Rolex :colonhash: go into school and get shanked :colonhash: jk lv u Ben <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

May get a fake Rolex :wink: Nah I just want a decent watch that is less than £300, tells time and looks cool :tongue: That's a good shout I guess, but you'd waste bare time setting that up in the exam so maybe not worth it? :colonhash: I wouldn't get shanked, I'd have the mandem flocking like sheep :wink:

Original post by Mr...
:lol;

Me, I am more of a fan of these. I can't get out of them :ahee:

I need to get a pair of these, they looks so comfy!! :biggrin:

Original post by karmacrunch

Yes way. :colonhash: Oxford is better. + Cool colours and nice paper. :colonhash::colonhash:

Not really. Lots of people have them + I'd use mine lots because I'm so used to having one. :tongue: Buying a whiteboard isn't that bad. :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool colours? Wtf never seen this :colonhash: But pukka paper feels sxc!!!

I had one from year 7 - 11 and now I'm used to not having one :tongue: Dunno when I go round anyone's house they never have one :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
You should go mock that into Nick's face :wink:

Haha, I never found out what he got! :smile:
Original post by Aph
I wish I was that good:frown: A*,A,6B,C,D at GCSE although I didn't revise at all so:s-smilie:

That's still good :tongue:
Original post by usycool1
Come back to me when you've done M3 or worse (awaiting Slowbro to say something like "Come back to be when you've done a Maths degree") :hand: All I see now are velocities, forces, accelerations, elastic springs showing simple harmonic motion... :emo:

:console: Not all of us can be good at mechanics :wink:

(I kid :hugs:)

Can confirm Oxford is better, the paper quality is so nice (I am a stationery geek) :biggrin: Although the actual project books etc look a lot prettier from Pukka

Agreed :ahee:

Original post by Aph
What!!! Mechanics is really easy and basic:yep:

Really? Mechanics at degree level is a bitch. That is all.
Reply 1191

That's still good :tongue:

I know. But I feel I could've done better if I actually bothered.

10A* 1A :wink:

Original post by BBeyond
May get a fake Rolex :wink: Nah I just want a decent watch that is less than £300, tells time and looks cool :tongue: That's a good shout I guess, but you'd waste bare time setting that up in the exam so maybe not worth it? :colonhash: I wouldn't get shanked, I'd have the mandem flocking like sheep :wink:

£300... you srs... better be getting an automatic watch for that price... Nah if the exam starts at 9 lets say then if I want to get a section done by 45 then I'll just look at it easy peasy, idk how to explain at what I'm trying to get at... Yep because you're so reputable yourself blud...
10A* 1A :wink:

Well technically I only got 10.5 but it was 11 subjects so I like to call it 11 :wink:
But still, haha :biggrin:
Well technically I only got 10.5 but it was 11 subjects so I like to call it 11 :wink:

Still more than him :wink:

+ 10.5 rounds to 11 :wink:

Original post by Mr...
:cool: Are you sure bruv.

They are :ahee:

I think most people here know how gangsta I am :cool: Just ask Karma or Derek they will confirm :tongue:

£300... you srs... better be getting an automatic watch for that price... Nah if the exam starts at 9 lets say then if I want to get a section done by 45 then I'll just look at it easy peasy, idk how to explain at what I'm trying to get at... Yep because you're so reputable yourself blud...

If I'm going to buy a watch, I'm not going to get some dodgy one! I don't know anything about watches, can you link me some maybe?

Not a clue what you're on about to be honest lmao. :colonhash:

Cheers brah I know :wink:
Reply 1196
Threads moving sooo fast.
Still more than him :wink:

Original post by BBeyond
+ 10.5 rounds to 11 :wink:

Yep, I need to gloat about this to him.. He changed his username didn't he? :tongue:
Original post by Mr...
:lol: Not with that room you're not...

I keep my life under wraps, I don't want my gangstaness coming to you're attention. :colone:

manz not got time to clean his room ya get me famalam :wink:

what gangstaness? :colonhash:

Yep, I need to gloat about this to him.. He changed his username didn't he?

Yeah it's like AlphaMolecule now I think :biggrin:
Original post by BBeyond

If I'm going to buy a watch, I'm not going to get some dodgy one! I don't know anything about watches, can you link me some maybe?

Idk much about watches either all I know is there are Automatic, manual (I think?) and quartz watches.

Yep, I need to gloat about this to him.. He changed his username didn't he? :tongue:

Yeah, Alpha____ idk he called himself again...

Latest