The Student Room Group

Study Guides for An Inspector Calls

Hi,

I'm about to start studying An Inspector calls for OCR English Literature.

I was wondering what study guides do you think are best in conjunction with any resources from my teacher etc....

I'm solely looking for any study guides aims specifically at a* students to get the top marks, so didn't want anything simple.

Thanks,
:smile:
Reply 1
I studied an inspector calls at gcse:smile:
I think I used sparknotes for of mice and men and bitesize for an inspector calls. But also try to think of your own individual ideas. You have to make insightful comments so make sure you read the book thoroughly and read between the lines. Good luck!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
I just finished doing an inspector call. Just search An Inspector Calls Notes into Google and you will find a lot of notes and guides. Read them before hand and you will get a good head start in lesson and will have a better understanding of the play because it can be quite confusing. If you need any help later your welcomed to ask me :smile:

Also there is a book you can get from waterstones on An Inspector Calls which a lot of people in my year bought i suggest you buy that book because it give you key quotes and explains them. It has all the themes and will help you a lot. its only about 5-7 pounds so i recommend you buying it. Its worth it. The book is for WJEC but its still on An Inspector calls so will still help
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Aty100
I just finished doing an inspector call. Just search An Inspector Calls Notes into Google and you will find a lot of notes and guides. Read them before hand and you will get a good head start in lesson and will have a better understanding of the play because it can be quite confusing. If you need any help later your welcomed to ask me :smile:

Also there is a book you can get from waterstones on An Inspector Calls which a lot of people in my year bought i suggest you buy that book because it give you key quotes and explains them. It has all the themes and will help you a lot. its only about 5-7 pounds so i recommend you buying it. Its worth it. The book is for WJEC but its still on An Inspector calls so will still help

Thanks a lot for your help :smile: I'll try to find the book
Reply 4
Original post by GhFFize
Thanks a lot for your help :smile: I'll try to find the book

Your welcome:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending