The Student Room Group

Manchester 2015 Dentistry applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kkatt
Thank you! You're not firming Manchester are you?

No I've firmed Leeds even though Manchester was amazing just don't think I could have coped with PBL. :smile:

Was Manchester your first choice?
woo just got an offer!:biggrin: So excited, definitely firming it!
Reply 182
Original post by Keepdreaming24

Well done!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by kkatt
OMG GOT A MANCHESTER OFFER. Good luck to the rest og you!!!

Congrats!!!
No idea. I have not seen any rejections yet so I assume they are saving rejections till the end :frown:
Original post by mo_sudani
Has anyone been rejected post interview or are they saving us till the end :/
Original post by mo_sudani
Has anyone been rejected post interview or are they saving us till the end :/

I haven't heard of anyone, but that doesn't mean people haven't been...maybe they just didn't wanna post it on tsr, or arent on tsr :smile:
Original post by ShivanjaliNP
I haven't heard of anyone, but that doesn't mean people haven't been...maybe they just didn't wanna post it on tsr, or arent on tsr :smile:

That is a good point :smile:
Ok this might sound dead daft but clearly they're not doing it in order of interview dates so maybe they're doing it alphabetically? Just because both me and my friend received offers today from Manc and our surnames both begin with B....however that could just be extremely coincidental :')
Ok this might sound dead daft but clearly they're not doing it in order of interview dates so maybe they're doing it alphabetically? Just because both me and my friend received offers today from Manc and our surnames both begin with B....however that could just be extremely coincidental :')

Yeah I thought they might be giving offers out in order of interview dates but surnames could be likely, or perhaps type of school or they may leave retake students to last or gap year students etc...? Time will tell.
Yup, it will indeed! And if it helps my friend and I go to a private school...although it'll probably be more likely that it's in order of surname?! Anyways, good luck! :smile:
Yup, it will indeed! And if it helps my friend and I go to a private school...although it'll probably be more likely that it's in order of surname?! Anyways, good luck! :smile:

Yeah me too. I used to go but Im on a gap year now. But during my interview, there was a mixture of students from different schools for instance international etc.
Fingers crossed for you!
Has anyone got the email from Teresa Smith saying you have an offer but its not come through on UCAS yet? It said it should be on there by this morning but its still not there...
My surname starts with A so.... Unless it's the alphabetic order for offers. It could be just that they've ranked people? And they aren't replying in big batches :/ it feels like 5-10 people hear back everyday :|
Original post by JamesGTR
Has anyone got the email from Teresa Smith saying you have an offer but its not come through on UCAS yet? It said it should be on there by this morning but its still not there...

Yeah I had that this afternoon, but it came through on UCAS at 7ish? i wouldn't worry though the offers the main thing! Just looking at accommodation - does anyone know which campus the dental school is on - City Campus? :smile:
Have people's offers been for 3A's or any AAB's/A*AA's? Just wondering coz some uni's have given out all 3 this year :smile:
Reply 197
Original post by ssaahhaanndd
Congrats!!!

Thanks! :smile:
Reply 198

Congrats! I just firmed mine! :smile:
Original post by ShivanjaliNP
Have people's offers been for 3A's or any AAB's/A*AA's? Just wondering coz some uni's have given out all 3 this year :smile:

My offer was AAA :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest