Scroll to see replies

Original post by ShivanjaliNP
When was your interview?

November 19th!! Yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by n_elhuda
November 19th!! Yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile

December 5th, so not been waiting quite as long as you...how do you think yours went?
December 5th, so not been waiting quite as long as you...how do you think yours went?

lol can't remember! no erm I think it was okay but it was my first one so probably not as well as I could have done, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol can't remember! no erm I think it was okay but it was my first one so probably not as well as I could have done, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Honestly have no idea, they were super nice in the interview so it's difficult to get an indication of how well it went...fingers crossed I did well enough for an offer :smile: It was my first one too, so I wasn't too sure of what to expect
Honestly have no idea, they were super nice in the interview so it's difficult to get an indication of how well it went...fingers crossed I did well enough for an offer :smile: It was my first one too, so I wasn't too sure of what to expect

yeah they were really lovely! and me neither but hopefully we will have done okay :smile: good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
I literally dont think I can wait for much longer :s-smilie: Im fighting the urge to call them up lol!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by kkatt
I literally dont think I can wait for much longer :s-smilie: Im fighting the urge to call them up lol!

lol if you call them up please let us know what they say, I'm also so done with the waiting!!
Reply 67
lol if you call them up please let us know what they say, I'm also so done with the waiting!!

I dont think I am going to, because they said not to haha, I think last year they gave the first offers out on the 18th March and then continued until the end of the month, so hopefully it wont be long now!
Original post by kkatt
I dont think I am going to, because they said not to haha, I think last year they gave the first offers out on the 18th March and then continued until the end of the month, so hopefully it wont be long now!

Yeah they do say don't contact us tbf, and hopefully soon!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeah they were really lovely! and me neither but hopefully we will have done okay :smile: good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reply 70
Does anyone know when we find out about offers? The wait is killing me! 😭😭
Original post by Lenalk
Does anyone know when we find out about offers? The wait is killing me! ������������

They told us that they won't give offers til interviews are over, and one email said they interview until the end of march, so I would guess end of this month or beginning of next month
Reply 72
Original post by Lenalk
Does anyone know when we find out about offers? The wait is killing me!

They told us that they won't give offers til interviews are over, and one email said they interview until the end of march, so I would guess end of this month or beginning of next month

I thinks its because it seems so close now its even harder to wait, because its always on your mind (on mine anyway!)
Reply 73
They told us offers are given out in March but I wish they specified when in March! Been refreshing my email like crazy the past few days 😂
Reply 74
Original post by kkatt
I thinks its because it seems so close now its even harder to wait, because its always on your mind (on mine anyway!)

So true, been waiting since November ahhhh!
Reply 75
Original post by Lenalk
They told us offers are given out in March but I wish they specified when in March! Been refreshing my email like crazy the past few days 😂

When did they say offers are given out in March?
Reply 76
Original post by kkatt
When did they say offers are given out in March?

They emailed after the interview and it also said on the email where they told you specifics about the interview
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by kkatt

Haha same, have you had any other offers? was it you that applied to kings too?
Reply 78
Original post by Lenalk
They emailed after the interview and it also said on the email where they told you specifics about the interview

Oh i thought they said end of march/april time on the email?
Reply 79
Haha same, have you had any other offers? was it you that applied to kings too?

No sadly not, Ive got an offer for biomed at Plymouth but im not really sure if I want to do that. And no I didnt apply to Kings, do you have any other offers?

Quick Reply

Latest