The Student Room Group

Manchester 2015 Dentistry applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kkatt
No sadly not, Ive got an offer for biomed at Plymouth but im not really sure if I want to do that. And no I didnt apply to Kings, do you have any other offers?

Aw I hope you hear soon :smile: I'm sure it'll be good news! and no i haven't :frown: waiting to hear from manchester, barts and kings
Original post by kkatt
Oh i thought they said end of march/april time on the email?

Yeah I'm sure that's what Teresa Smith said
Reply 82
Original post by ShivanjaliNP
Aw I hope you hear soon :smile: I'm sure it'll be good news! and no i haven't :frown: waiting to hear from manchester, barts and kings

aw thank you! I hope it works out for you too :smile: which one do you want to go to most? I'm guessing its Kings?
Original post by kkatt
aw thank you! I hope it works out for you too :smile: which one do you want to go to most? I'm guessing its Kings?

Haha everyone always reckons it's kings :wink: but it's a long story I'll pm you :smile:
Reply 84
Original post by ShivanjaliNP
Yeah I'm sure that's what Teresa Smith said

Yeah im hoping they said that just to stop us from calling and asking when they will reply, so maybe it will be earlier than that lol
Original post by kkatt
Yeah im hoping they said that just to stop us from calling and asking when they will reply, so maybe it will be earlier than that lol

Oh I didn't think of it like that but i hope you're right! :smile:
Reply 86
did you guys all get the email about accomadation???
Reply 87
Original post by Mr Kidd
did you guys all get the email about accomadation???

Yh they didnt mean to send it though, because they sent an email to apologise
Does anyone know when their last interview date is? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
For those who already had their Manchester interview how was your panel? Mine was really scary, one woman never looked at me. How did people find the ethical questions?
Hey everyone, does anyone have an interview next week for Manchester? My UKCAT was low so I was surprised but delighted I got an invite last week. Does anyone have any idea on how they might use it when deciding on offers etc? At least I won't be waiting too long for a decision. Are there any grads out there with offers? :smile:
Reply 91
Anyone heard today? They gave out some offers on this day last year.
I got an email after interview saying decisions won't be made until April.

Original post by kkatt
Anyone heard today? They gave out some offers on this day last year.
Reply 93
Original post by emmalooo12
I got an email after interview saying decisions won't be made until April.

Oh yeah, was that the 'Interview today' email?
Reply 94
Someone on Twitter has an offer so you guys should start hearing soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ImAz
Someone on Twitter has an offer so you guys should start hearing soon

Posted from TSR Mobile

Time for the panic and endless checking to begin! lol, do you know when they heard? Thanks for letting us know

Posted from TSR Mobile
When did Manchester start and finish with their interviews? Anybody have an idea?
Reply 97
Original post by n_elhuda
Time for the panic and endless checking to begin! lol, do you know when they heard? Thanks for letting us know

Posted from TSR Mobile

2 days ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 98
Original post by zainabaslam1234
When did Manchester start and finish with their interviews? Anybody have an idea?

Started in November and ended a few weeks ago I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 99
Has anyone heard anything yet?

Quick Reply

Latest