The Student Room Group

Shy on dates help needed

Basically I'm 19 first year at uni ,I met a girl through tinder ,and we arrangered to me but I don't know how to act around her bit shy,advise needed?
Don't have any expectations, don't think of it as a date but more like hanging out with a friend. If there's chenistry then flirting will come naturally to you. Good luck!!
Reply 2
I saw a trick this guy said on YouTube (I think it was Kong from SimplePickup) and he plays the question game on dates.

Both agree to ask each other a set amount of questions (don't do too many or you will bore it out) and thats a nice ice breaker and you also get to know each other.

5 definitely will work and wont get boring, I dunno about 10 though.

OBVIOUSLY don't start with sex questions. Personally I wouldn't bring these up unless she does
I used to get nervous on dates too but trust me you can plan all you want to say but when it comes down to it and your there, everything comes naturally and you adapt to it there and then. Just go in with a clear head and enjoy, it takes two people to start a conversation so it's a good job your not alone huh
Original post by Roadman
I saw a trick this guy said on YouTube (I think it was Kong from SimplePickup) and he plays the question game on dates.

Both agree to ask each other a set amount of questions (don't do too many or you will bore it out) and thats a nice ice breaker and you also get to know each other.

5 definitely will work and wont get boring, I dunno about 10 though.

OBVIOUSLY don't start with sex questions. Personally I wouldn't bring these up unless she does

that sounds like the worst idea I have ever heard, ever.

OP, just have a drink, have a chat, ask her questions, tell some funny anecdotes, be cool. If things are going well get flirting.
Reply 5
Thanks guys
where are you taking her? Good luck with the date!
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
where are you taking her? Good luck with the date!

Taking her to the museum
Original post by Anonymous
Taking her to the museum

edgy.
Reply 9
Original post by cole-slaw
edgy.

How is that edgy?????????

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending