Original post by Tracyann78
Hi
Has anybody heard back from ljmu yet ?? :smile:

Have they got back to you?
If so, how long did they take after your interview? xx
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool
I have recieved an offer for LJMU Adult Nursing for September 2015 intake.

UCAS Sent: 7th Nov
UCAS Interview Update: 18th November
LJMU Interview: 28th November
Notification of Offer: 2nd December

Conditions are 280 UCAS points from BTEC Diploma in H&SC (Double Award) and A-Level Mathematics.

hope you guys hear soon!
Reply 3
I had my interview start of jan, still waiting to hear back. It's making me so nervous as I really want to go there!
Reply 4
Hi
Hope you hear soon please keep us informed. :smile:
I had an interview on the 28th November and still haven't heard anything back from them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Good luck to all those waiting to hear. We have a facebook group for Sept 15 starters, so as soon as you hear let us know.....:smile:
I will be starting in September, what's the group called on Facebook ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sean170296
I have recieved an offer for LJMU Adult Nursing for September 2015 intake.

UCAS Sent: 7th Nov
UCAS Interview Update: 18th November
LJMU Interview: 28th November
Notification of Offer: 2nd December

Conditions are 280 UCAS points from BTEC Diploma in H&SC (Double Award) and A-Level Mathematics.

hope you guys hear soon!

Hi just wondering how your interview went I had mine on Friday
I thought mine went alright but I rang on Friday and they said I'm on the reserve list so obviously not! How did yours go?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Heathermay118
I thought mine went alright but I rang on Friday and they said I'm on the reserve list so obviously not! How did yours go?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh😔 mine was on Friday and I thought it went ok just not sure whether I got enough across, did you answer all of the questions?
Yeah I know what you mean, I answered all the questions and it seemed alright but I suppose you never really know, good luck though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its been nearly 5 weeks since my interview and still no reply :frown:!
Original post by hannahburns
Its been nearly 5 weeks since my interview and still no reply :frown:!

Me too x
Had my interview at Ljmu last Friday, haven't heard anything as of yet, got my fingers crossed though as its my first choice 😁
Reply 15
Original post by Jacksmummy
Had my interview at Ljmu last Friday, haven't heard anything as of yet, got my fingers crossed though as its my first choice ������

Good luck everyone. Let me know how you all get on. We have a facebook group set up so if anyone receives an offer let me know and I will add you. Fingers crossed for you all :smile:
Good luck everyone. Let me know how you all get on. We have a facebook group set up so if anyone receives an offer let me know and I will add you. Fingers crossed for you all :smile:

Thank you, I'm obsessively checking track, even though I know it won't have changed unless I've had a email haha x
Reply 17
Thank you, I'm obsessively checking track, even though I know it won't have changed unless I've had a email haha x

Has anybody heard anything yet ? xx
Has anybody heard anything yet ? xx

I've not heard anything yet although a girl who was at the interviews on the same day as me got an offer on Monday x
Reply 19
I've not heard anything yet although a girl who was at the interviews on the same day as me got an offer on Monday x

The wait is terrible isn't it, but just think, no news means good news. :smile: Please let me know if you get an offer. How did you feel your interview went ? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending