The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Cute: Long term relationship bf material
Hot: Short term relationships, Fwbs, one night stands etc.
Reply 21
It's also absolutely possible to be both!
The two are not mutually exclusive, this guy I'm interested in at the moment/ kind of seeing. I think he is absolutely cute and adorable but at the same time he is hot, handsome and manly.
A mix of both? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Cute because perfect is boring.
I would prefer the cute, shy yet funny guys. Also shorter than myself cuz that makes them cuter, in my opinion.
In my experience the hot guys were a bit rude and arrogant. That puts me of even when it comes to making friends with them. So I would say I prefer a cute guy x
You can be hot and cute

Like having nice hair and a six-pack
You can be both, the square jawline makes you hot. Bulbous nose, big lips, big eyes makes you cute looking.
Reply 29
From my point of view I guess so, but in my experience it's the personality as well.

On saying that though, confidence is more vital than looks. I know a lot of 'ugly' guys who have 'attractive' girls due to their confidence.
Original post by owwwww2
From a guys perspective, I think the definition of cute = Joseph Gordon-Levitt/Harry Styles, and hot= Ian Somerhalder (no homo).

No cute would be Ryan Gosling and hot would be Brad pit no homo
I want a man not boys.

Hope that answers your question. It's only my opinion though. I'm sure there are girls out there who prefer cute guys.
If you want to be hot, check out some YouTube videos on how to increase your testosterone.
Reply 32
Original post by Jelly150
Hey,
I've always been curious to find out whether girls like cute or hot guys where both the cute and the hot guy are attractive. Forget about personality for a moment and answer purely on there looks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

As a guy (straight lmao) what's the diff?
Original post by Hirsty97
You can be hot and cute

Like having nice hair and a six-pack

Hi, are u taken??
Both, they make my pussy tingle
Cute as in Tom Holland and Joesph Gordon-Levitt, but not as in puppy dog cute ?

A mix of hot/cute is deffo a winner :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, are u taken??

Nooo
Original post by Hirsty97
Nooo

U want to go out ??? Where u from btw ?
Original post by Anonymous
U want to go out ??? Where u from btw ?

Anyone else think this is stupid? ^^^^^^^
Original post by anonymous
anyone else think this is stupid? ^^^^^^^