The Student Room Group

FM Target Grades

I'm currently in year 12 and doing FM. We're doing A2 Maths this year and A2 FM next academic year. I got an A* in gcse maths and my first C1 mock was an A with no revision. However my ALIS target for both maths a levels is a B. Do you guys think it's possible to exceed this with hard work? My goal would be an A* in Maths and an A in FM but is that doable? Any advice would be great :smile:
Ps my other options are Physics and Economics
Those target grades are a load of crap, so yeah you can do it.
Original post by charlottemayx
I'm currently in year 12 and doing FM. We're doing A2 Maths this year and A2 FM next academic year. I got an A* in gcse maths and my first C1 mock was an A with no revision. However my ALIS target for both maths a levels is a B. Do you guys think it's possible to exceed this with hard work? My goal would be an A* in Maths and an A in FM but is that doable? Any advice would be great :smile:
Ps my other options are Physics and Economics

Since your ALIS is based equally on all of your GCSE grades it is fairly meaningless

Just aim for the grade you want
Don't think I did too badly at GCSE, got 6 A*s 2As and 3 Bs and the slightly lower grades were in subjects that are in no way relevant to maths thank god!

Quick Reply

Latest