The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
they should be able to, i cant remember the exact process but you really should get a reference number.
the kitchen could potentialy be a great place to chat to people and arrange things.
such a specified course youre bound to have things in common with people on your course, it might be easier to make friedns with these.
Reply 21
hugsnkisses
Im sorry but low blood pressure can happen, i have low blood pressure constantly so why do people always judge, just because she collasped does not mean she was drunk, it could have just been medical.

:ditto: tho i didnt know thats what it could be till, having just registered with the doctor, i went outside, started blacking out so staggered back in and collapsed in the reception area. I'll bet No one has ever got treatment from the NHS so fast :redface:
sunshine_6
hi just started uni at demontfort got to know a few ppl but they all seem to be out wen i go to see them. also collapsed on sunday nite and had my fone stolen. am feelin depressed and like i dont want to be here just needed to get this out in the open. has neone got ne advise:bawling:

do you wanna meet up? im at DMU too.

whats your name? wat course are you doing?

we could chat, if you think im safe, then we could be mates, if you think im an idiot. we dont have to speak again.
sunshine_6
yeh i go out as often as i can even if im on my own i suppose it can only get better

no, you should at least hav sum1 to chill with.... cmon.
Reply 24
UrbanTerror
do you wanna meet up? im at DMU too.

whats your name? wat course are you doing?

we could chat, if you think im safe, then we could be mates, if you think im an idiot. we dont have to speak again.

im doin nursing do u wana chat over msn first if so send me ur addy in a private message. wot halls u in
Reply 25
sunshine_6
im doin nursing do u wana chat over msn first if so send me ur addy in a private message. wot halls u in

This is cute, good luck to you :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending