The Student Room Group

Do I really need A level maths for Pharmacy degree ?

I taken Chemistry , Biology and Maths as my A levels and I really want to drop maths but I feel like that I'll be at a disadvantage if I don't take maths. Why I want to drop is that my maths teacher has told me that the highest grade that I might get is a D and that's if am lucky (I know what a lovely teacher). My other teachers for Biology and Chemistry said B or higher as my grades. Am stuck on what to do ? The other A level that I might take if I switch is R.S. Also I want to say I had a B in GCSE maths if that makes a difference. Am going to email the universities that I want to go to but I want to know if people got to do the degree without maths and if it was hard for them ?? THANK YOU FOR ANY REPLIES
Reply 1
No you don't, half of the people on my course didn't too.
Biology and chemistry is Defo needed.
Reply 2
Original post by Yemiisii
No you don't, half of the people on my course didn't too.
Biology and chemistry is Defo needed.

Thank you so much btw do you mind if I ask what university you are going ?? (because it might me the university I may want to go to) sorry if that's personal question.
Reply 3
Original post by h.uddin
Thank you so much btw do you mind if I ask what university you are going ?? (because it might me the university I may want to go to) sorry if that's personal question.

Portsmouth
Reply 4
Thank you so much

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by h.uddin
Thank you so much

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's fine. U can Pm me if u have any other questions in the future :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending