Yo, I just got my offer for LLB Law!
Good luck to everyone, hope we'll get the chance to meet next year :tongue:
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by Swaany
Offer for Economics :smile: Anyone else doing economics?

Got an offer as well for Economics! :biggrin:
Reply 62
I got an offer for Law but they asking for evidence of my GCSE's in English and Maths but I am not sure when they want it.
As this is highest ranking course I have applied to if I meet the grade requirements I am quite likely to take up my place.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 63
Just got a conditional for Management. Sent my application 2 weeks ago. Pretty happy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
Original post by stawes
I got an offer for Law but they asking for evidence of my GCSE's in English and Maths but I am not sure when they want it.
As this is highest ranking course I have applied to if I meet the grade requirements I am quite likely to take up my place.

They asked me for that too, I just sent them an email with the evidence a few days later
Offer yesterday for actuarial science a* a a Anyone else? Asking for a copy of my english gcse how do I send it ? Only sent my application less than 2 weeks ago :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Original post by d37zoptimistic
Offer yesterday for actuarial science a* a a Anyone else? Asking for a copy of my english gcse how do I send it ? Only sent my application less than 2 weeks ago :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you got certificates for your GCSE's, photocopy the appropriate ones and email them to them :smile:

(Your secondary school should have given them to you, if not you have to ask for them as they are proof of your qualifications)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
Got an offer the next day for Air Transport Engineering! Probably my first choice! :smile:
Reply 68
Original post by d37zoptimistic

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me tooo!! requirements are high though... Nervous:colondollar: also got an interview at manchester in two days..... any advice?
Reply 69
Original post by Dandz
I applied to study Economics, they received my application Tuesday evening and I woke up to an offer on Wednesday. I'm going to put City as Insurance.

WHat did you get in AS level?
Reply 70
Original post by hamayon
WHat did you get in AS level?

I got AABB in Maths, Economics, Psychology and Sociology, this year I dropped Sociology and picked up AS Further Maths and I'm predicted A*A*A a in Maths, Economics, Psychology and FM
Original post by boing360
Hi there, i haven't seen a thread for city applicants this year so thought id start one!
Whose applying and whose got any offers? I have received and offer for international politics.

I do! Do you happen to know how lenient City is? I'm predicted ABB but think I'll get ABC at the most right now, even that A will be a stretch.
Reply 72
Hello evreyone, I applied to City Uni for management and I realised after I had already sent my PS that there were several mistakes, what do you think my chances are?
Reply 73
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Hi, just seen this thread. I currently study BSc Investment & Financial Risk Management with the Cass Business School faculty of the university. If anyone has any question about the Business School or the university in general, feel free to ask.

Hey man, I've recently received and offer for the same course.
After reading negative threads about Cass, can you please give me your honest opinion of your time there. It looks so impressive in league tables and so few offer the course.

Many thanks
Original post by howardyeates
Hey man, I've recently received and offer for the same course.
After reading negative threads about Cass, can you please give me your honest opinion of your time there. It looks so impressive in league tables and so few offer the course.

Many thanks

Enjoyable course, quite difficuclt, very multicultural (a lot of international students), top notch facilities and availability to those facilities, good lecturers (however some tutors aren't so good), additional support to those who need it, good industry connections.

With regards to social life, I'm not sure, I live in halls but I'm not actively interested in any social ongoings.

Is there any specific things you're interested in?
I have received offers from both City University and the University of Manchester. Which one would you firm if you were me?
Hi all, have an unconditional offer for MA in Creative Writing (Playwriting and Screenwriting). Any other Arts applicants? Or Graduate level?
Reply 77
Any Law applicants here? Got an offer back in October!
Reply 78
Original post by _avxb
Got an offer for LLB Law in mid October :smile:

I've got an offer for Law as well! What is your course code?!
Reply 79
Original post by Kalleblomk
I have received offers from both City University and the University of Manchester. Which one would you firm if you were me?

What course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending