The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SezEquestrian
Hi, I'm a postgraduate going for an undergrad degree in Nursing here! I have my interview today and gosh am I nervous! I really want to go here!

I had mine yesterday good luck! Everyone's really friendly!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by Harryscholes1993
Iv got an interview in feb for mental health nursing, proper scared as salfords interview stage is meant to be solid :/ anyone shine any light on this??

I had mine on Tuesday, it wasn't too bad, brush up on fractions and conversions and you should be fine! The 1-1 interview was fine, everyone was really friendly and it questions more about salford and the course rather than yourself which I prefer. Good luck!
Original post by Bruno26
I've applied to Salford Uni for 'Biomedical Sciences' and have already received an offer for it :smile:

me too. salford is my first choice.
Reply 63
Original post by SarahTravis
me too. salford is my first choice.

That's great! Although for me, it's Salford (Biomed) or Aberystwyth (Genetics) in competition for my insurance :s-smilie: I don't really know which one i'd prefer to go to...
I've applied for the TV and radio course which hopefully I will hear from soon!! But I also applied for sound and video technology and have a conditional offer for it!!
Reply 65
Has anyone applied for physio? :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Has anyone applied for the Broadcast Journalism course and has an interview on Feb 18th?
Original post by BKing96
Has anyone applied for the Broadcast Journalism course and has an interview on Feb 18th?

Heyy, i have a degree in broadcasting and journalism and currently doing my master in television production at BCU if you have any question on that area just ask me :smile: i be happy to help :smile:
Reply 68
Original post by mariaf12
Heyy, i have a degree in broadcasting and journalism and currently doing my master in television production at BCU if you have any question on that area just ask me :smile: i be happy to help :smile:

Aww thank you :smile: much appreciated! Did you do your degree at BCU or Salford?
Original post by BKing96
Aww thank you :smile: much appreciated! Did you do your degree at BCU or Salford?

No :/ Unfortunately I did my degree at University of Wolverhampton. it was nice also in Wolverhampton but not nice as in BCU this year I can say that at BCU there are more opportunities for media studies that I had from my experience in Wolverhampton.
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Noticed there hasn't been a thread for this :h:

Who's applying for Salford this year? :smile: What are you studying?

You can connect to University of Salford here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying.

Anyone applying for Radiography? Or been to an interview for Radiography
I have! :smile:
Applied for law and criminology and have received an offer :smile:
I had my interview last week! Hope to get offered a place! Just glad I haven't been rejected haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hiii, I'm doing Psychology and Criminology hopefully ;D
How long has it took for salford to update on track after an interview/audition?
Original post by leveridge96
How long has it took for salford to update on track after an interview/audition?

I had an interview on the 5th Feb and I've still not heard either way. I'm guessing it can take a while :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Salford is my firm choice studying Wildlife and Practical Conservation :smile:
Original post by sjohnkel
I had mine on Tuesday, it wasn't too bad, brush up on fractions and conversions and you should be fine! The 1-1 interview was fine, everyone was really friendly and it questions more about salford and the course rather than yourself which I prefer. Good luck!

I had my interview on Jan 30th. I rambled, forgot to say half of the reasons as to why I think I'm suitable, laughed a lot, said heck, and also high fived my interviewer. I received an offer today. Let me know how yours goes. :P
I also got an offer to do Mental Health Nursing at Salford in September. Mine was unconditional for Sept 2015. Can't wait to start!
Got an offer for adult nursing!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending