The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Dentistry 2015 Applicants - University of Dundee

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by AspiringMedic8
I wouldn't worry - I knew people who received interviews a couple of weeks before I did and it made me think I wouldn't get one.

They seem to be handing them out in order of UKCAT score. The people I knew who got them early had scores of 660-670ish. I got 642.5, which I didn't even think was that high.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I achieved 670 so hoping that's good enough for achieving an interview. It's just so hard to stay positive knowing people are getting interviews :frown: haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 41
Hey guys, has anyone heard any news today regarding interviews? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Interview!! Yay
Original post by Turnip17
Interview!! Yay

When did you get it? Congrats!
Original post by matthewames97
When did you get it? Congrats!

15:24 today, thank you!! :smile:
15:24 today, thank you!! :smile:

Hopefully they will send out more haha!
Hopefully they will send out more haha!

I reckon they will, my friend got one last Friday so I've been worried but it seems like they're sending them out gradually and not all at once :smile: good luck!!
I reckon they will, my friend got one last Friday so I've been worried but it seems like they're sending them out gradually and not all at once :smile: good luck!!

Will soon see! How will you be preparing?
Reply 48
Hi I got an interview call today, haven't started booking it, but apparantly the only interview day they're offering is 4th december which I can't do. Do you think they would let me reschedule to a later date? I might just phone and ask tomorrow. :s-smilie:
Reply 49
Do any scottish applicants have interviews yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Original post by Raabiah
Do any scottish applicants have interviews yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! yeah i got an interview today :biggrin: i was wondering how everyone is starting to prepare for the MMI since my interview is the 4th of Dec ?
Reply 51
interview in a few days
Anyone heard anything??
Have anyone received rejections yet?
How are people with interviews preparing?
Reply 55
Anyone know if Dundee are still sending out interviews? I haven't recieved rejection or interview so when do you reckon I'll hear?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by arbucks
Anyone know if Dundee are still sending out interviews? I haven't recieved rejection or interview so when do you reckon I'll hear?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i am in the same situation here! hoping to get some feedback asap
Reply 57
Hey so when I phoned 1 week ago they said that interviews should be sent out within the next week or two. So hopefully this week will be when we hear??? What do u think?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by arbucks
Hey so when I phoned 1 week ago they said that interviews should be sent out within the next week or two. So hopefully this week will be when we hear??? What do u think?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haven't heard anything still? Should be this week like?
Reply 59
Haven't heard anything still? Should be this week like?

I hope so buddy. I am tempted to phone again but I don't think it's worth it. I've pestered them enough hahaha. Would you phone them? Or do you think it's best just to wait?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending