The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 1
I vote yes! I have a Classics Campus Quiz during the day on Thursday wtf, geeks unite. :smile:
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
Just outside, or do you intend to go inside and enjoy whatever is on in the club that night?
If so, I'm afraid I'll have to stay in my room being a geek and chatting to my boyfriend online... unless his car is fixed and then I will be seeing him for the first time in days, so sod you lot! :-P
well whatever really, we can go into town from there if you like *shrugs*
Reply 4
Going into town is pretty much the same problem for me.
I can't go into pubs or bars if the bar is open due to a severe allergy.

Sounds like you guys should have a good night in the club though, so go ahead and have a good time :-)

I have plenty of things to be doing anyway, already managed to talk myself into doing a project and term hasn't even started!
Hehe!
Reply 5
No good for me guys, i'm working tomorrow night - in Risa. Ah well, was good seeing some tsr people in the fez club last night. Will meet up again soon.
Reply 6
bizzbusta
No good for me guys, i'm working tomorrow night - in Risa. Ah well, was good seeing some tsr people in the fez club last night. Will meet up again soon.

)
I didn't see you there, woe. I saw you breifly earlier though, so tis ok. :smile:
Reply 7
I'd be well up for meeting up tomorrow night. Please do; even if only Starling, Splodgethefirst and myself turn up!
Reply 8
*Bumpy bumpy*

Is this thingywingy still happeningy?
Reply 9
Starling
)
I didn't see you there, woe. I saw you breifly earlier though, so tis ok. :smile:

Yeah, was a shame but was great seeing you again too! I say we should have a film night at my place next tuesday, you up for that? We should get in contact with the people we met on 12th September and see how many of them can make it. Saw Tom, Kat and Rayya earlier today at the freshers fair :biggrin:
Reply 10
You saw me at The Fez on Monday night, too!

Anyhow, I'd be well up for having watching a film at your place next Tuesday.

As for tonight, is it the mini-meet still happening? Pleeeeeease say it is! I'll be waiting outside the Union at 8:00pm anyway! If none of you arrive by, say, quarter past or half past, I'll just go and gatecrash Wessex Hall again. :biggrin:
Oh didn't realise there was a meet up, how did it go?

I've been hanging out with TSR people alot and seen quiet a few around. Alot of the people there I haven't seen yet and some I don't even remember what they look like.

Latest

Trending

Trending