The Student Room Group

551 - DWP Executive Officer - Universal Credit Job Centre - Work Coach - South London

Anyone that applied for this in July 2023, completed pre-employment checks and have got a start date or have started work?

What branch as well so I know they might be just taking a while with the branch I was offered?
Reply 1
I applied in July and haven’t had my checks complete yet. Mine started on 5th September. I rang on Friday and they said they’re now taking up to 12 weeks!!
Reply 2
Original post by Hwillllll
I applied in July and haven’t had my checks complete yet. Mine started on 5th September. I rang on Friday and they said they’re now taking up to 12 weeks!!

Wow 12 weeks?!?.

I just received an email that they've been completed and a change in status “We are currently updating your application. We will provide further updates in due course.” I think it will be a while before I hear anything back a about a start date.
Reply 3
Which region did you apply for?
Reply 4
Original post by Hwillllll
Which region did you apply for?

I said in my original question- South London. Was yours South London too?
Reply 5
Sorry I couldn’t see it in the post - mines kent
Original post by cyber1995
Wow 12 weeks?!?.

I just received an email that they've been completed and a change in status “We are currently updating your application. We will provide further updates in due course.” I think it will be a while before I hear anything back a about a start date.

Have you received an update on your application yet?
Reply 7
I did it just yesterday for South London. I cannot remember everything but will try to:

Tell me a time when you have dealt difficult customer and come to an agreeable outcome

How would you adapt your communication style to influence others?

Tell me a time you made a quick decision about a complex issue.

Tell me a time when you have analysed data to make a decision.

Tell me a time you have went above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service

And I think there was one about working as a team.
Reply 8
Original post by Ricky ysuduud
Have you received an update on your application yet?

Yeah I received a phone call, then an email stating my pre-emplymenr checks were complete - she gave me a start date 13th November. I received the formal offer on the 17th October with a contract - had 120 hours to accept or or they will widbraw it.

Accepted it on the 18th october - glad the wait is finally over. Yk

The whole process from application which was 12th July to provisional to pre employment checks to formal offer has been 4 months. 🙃 have never worked this hard lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending