The Student Room Group

Really Pretty Teacher Keeps Looking At Me

Hi.

There is a teacher training to be a maths teacher and she is in my lesson every week to observe how maths is taught in school. I am currently doin Maths A2.

She is really attractive and for some reason she is always looking at me all lesson. she is the same race as me (Asian: if that has anything to do with it?).

In a way its really good because i have actually been doing work in class and doin homeworks, wheras before i used to just sit there and learn maths in my own time....so yeh at least shes nt distracting me.

what i want to know is why is she looking at me...i think she is really attractive but i think shes 26 and ive only just turned 17.

..any1 gt any suggestions as to why she is eyeing me?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
does she mark your work with kisses?
Yes. She obviously wants you...
Reply 3
Decent teachers make their lessons personal, so will hold eye contact with each pupil for some time.

She's just teaching - this isn't hollyoaks.
I think you're reading something into it when there isn't anything there. Maybe you keep looking at her when she happens to be looking in your direction/at you.
Reply 5
when someone looks at them they see a reflection of how they see themselves.

suppose i am feeling ugly, when someone looks at me i will get paranoid and upset.

but suppose i feel sexy, when someone looks at me i will feel happy and yummy.

ur arrogant, that is why u think she fancies u
Alice 00

suppose i am feeling ugly, when someone looks at me i will get paranoid and upset.

There's no call for that, I think the OP is just finding something there that he wants to be there, but isn't actually there.
Reply 7
maybe you keep looking at her (when noticing shes looking at you) so look suspicious

alice, maybe try to be a little nicer next time, and you dont see yourself (if your not self consumed :P sorry, couldnt help myself after what you said) someones eyes can tell you alot about a person
Reply 8
matchu
Decent teachers make their lessons personal, so will hold eye contact with each pupil for some time.

hahahaha
paperclip
maybe you keep looking at her (when noticing shes looking at you) so look suspicious

alice, maybe try to be a little nicer next time, and you dont see yourself (if your not self consumed :P sorry, couldnt help myself after what you said) someones eyes can tell you alot about a person

I am afriad there is no hope for her she doesn't do nice, back on topic i suspect the teacher is just giving every pupil her undivided attention.
Reply 10
The Thing Is She Just Observes The Lesson....well Observes Me

She Doesnt Mark Any Work...my Maths Teacher Does
maybe your maths teacher has shared your 'progress' with her as shes started watching (if your more attentive better grades/understanding, maybe the observers been told that...)
Reply 12
and also she is actually looking at me because i sit in the front row in the left hand corner...i prefer sitting on my own. no1 els is behind me...or in front of me except her
we can expect a thread on here soon saying "This kid from my maths class keeps staring at me, what should I do?"
Alice 00

LOL!! wicked punch line!
Reply 15
i think ur dreaming a bit... dont get ur hopes up is all i can say, she's a teacher at the beginning of a new career she aint gonna wanna mess it up, ur a 17 yr old student...do the math (pardon the pun lol)
Reply 16
Alice 00

Right so people never stare at others they fancy?:rolleyes:

Someone's not bitter.
erm does teaching urself maths work, cos thats what i plan on doing cos most lessons i cba / can't concentrate,,, so yeah any tips?
Alice 00

agreed, esp in this case
Reply 19
matchu

Haha :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending