The Student Room Group

My Boyfriend Troubles

I need some advice.....
My boyfriend has gone to uni - not far way from where I live. We have been going out since August, and have spent lots of time together. Now hes gone, its gone wierd. In my opinion, we are fading apart. I havent been very supportive and i have kind of annoyed him. It was freshers week for him last week and i didnt stop texting him - i was overly paranoid. But he hardly replied cus he had gone over his contract. But basically now, hes being funny. I want this relationship to work, but he dosent seem keen on meeting up etc. I love him....i need advice.....:mad:
im going crazy not hearing from him much :frown:
just give him some space, you've already overstepped the mark by txting him and mithering him all the time when he should be settling in to uni/enjoying himself, just apologise for being jealous and say you'll leave him alone to give him space e.t.c. and then just wait for him to contact you or maybe just ring him after a week or something, to see how he is
Reply 2
yeah thanks, im going to do that. its just a bit hard for me. thamks anyway :smile:
Reply 3
you've got to leave him alone,as hard as it is. He'll speak to you more once he's settled in a bit. Good luck :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending