The Student Room Group

Italian applicants

Hi everybody!
I'm an Italian applicant and I created this discussion to see if there are other Italian guys applying to Oxford.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Hi, what is your subject (ppe,maths, e&m, physics,...) ?
Spanish & Arabic

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am an Italian offer holder now! Anybody else got in? :biggrin:
I received an offer too, I'm Italian and I applied for Spanish and Arabic at Pembroke :smile: what about you? Where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohh, I applied for Classics and Oriental Studies. We'll see each other at the Oriental Institute!
I'll send you a private message :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Idontknowi
Ohh, I applied for Classics and Oriental Studies. We'll see each other at the Oriental Institute!
I'll send you a private message :smile:

Congrats on your offer! I created a facebook group for people who received an offer for Oriental Studies named 'Oxford Oriental Studies 2015 entry', feel free to join it :smile:
Reply 7
Hi guys,
it's the first time I write here, i'm Ignazio, an italian student!
I'm 17 and next year I would like to apply to uk universities. My marks are high, I will probably pass the Italian Maturitá with 100/100 or above. I wanted to apply to some top uni such as Oxford, Lse, Ucl, Warwick and King's for PPE, what do you think about it?
I'm even head boy and did lots of other activities
Original post by Ibac
Hi guys,
it's the first time I write here, i'm Ignazio, an italian student!
I'm 17 and next year I would like to apply to uk universities. My marks are high, I will probably pass the Italian Maturitá with 100/100 or above. I wanted to apply to some top uni such as Oxford, Lse, Ucl, Warwick and King's for PPE, what do you think about it?
I'm even head boy and did lots of other activities

I think you have very good chances. From what I've observed at interviews, my culture as an Italian student from a provincial Liceo was more or less on par with people from top uk schools like Eton :redface: and the tutors said they take some people from Italy every year, so yeah!
Reply 9
I think you have very good chances. From what I've observed at interviews, my culture as an Italian student from a provincial Liceo was more or less on par with people from top uk schools like Eton :redface: and the tutors said they take some people from Italy every year, so yeah!

Thank you so much! For what did you apply?
Original post by Ibac
Thank you so much! For what did you apply?

Joint degree in Classics and Oriental Studies :cool: what do you want to apply for?
Reply 11
Joint degree in Classics and Oriental Studies :cool: what do you want to apply for?

politics philosophy and economics!
Original post by Ibac
politics philosophy and economics!

Wow, amazing! Good luck :biggrin: If you need any help with the application process let me know!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending